Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Yohimbine HCl

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
No axiety probelems but the nausea is unlike anything I've ever experienced ... Way worse than Mtii... Going to lessen the dosage tomorrow ... 10mg may be too much off the bat

I agree...did you dose 10mg in 2-3 doses throughout the day? I was concluding to start with 3mg first 2 days then bump to 3mg 2X e.d. for a couple more days then bump to 9 or 10 mg.....

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Started with 5 mg and 5 mg split 12 hours a part then did same split by 5 hours today and goddamn! No bueno.. Going to lower it to 2.5 and 2.5 split and then ramp to 7.5 and finally to 10 over the course of l10 days or so

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Sexual stamina and recovery/regeneration time were astounding! Did feel like my mind was running a million miles per hour at times, I guess that's the anxiety part.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Sexual stamina and recovery/regeneration time were astounding! Did feel like my mind was running a million miles per hour at times, I guess that's the anxiety part.

That's good news, that's what I like to hear. Aside from the anxiety part. Thanks get some

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I tried some that I just bought at rite aid. Definitely gave me a racing heart and I'm not sensitive to stimulants. Also made me get erections often. Too often. I was surprised because I don't think most of these basic OTC supps usually do anything of real consequence.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I tried some that I just bought at rite aid. Definitely gave me a racing heart and I'm not sensitive to stimulants. Also made me get erections often. Too often. I was surprised because I don't think most of these basic OTC supps usually do anything of real consequence.

Like a scary racing heart or just a noticeable difference like drinking caffeine? Good to hear so many good things about it

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Also made me get erections often. Too often.
i wasn't aware there was such a thing as that

I spaced my dose way out today .. Along with 62.5mcg t3 and 75mg eph and 400mg caffeine total I am now taking 2.5mg morning and night .... I will ramp up to 5 mg am, 2.5 at night in A week and then to 10mg split a week later

hope to avoid that horrible nausea from the other day..!was so BAD I almost threw up in the car

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Haha I already get more than I have a place to put. I was getting like 3-4 an hour. It was pretty intense. The jitters were band it was fine if was gunna work out, too much if not.

IronAddict

IronAddict

May 6, 2014
I think I'm gonna give it a try also...I need something for cutting the fat..Yohimbide HCL

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Yohimbine hcl is very similar to Strattera. I quit taking Strattera because I almost snapped on a GF. Can't handle stimulants or anything like that. Never had a problem with albuterol, clenbuterol, T3, or AAS's. Must have mild anxiety disorder.

FYI I took some yohimbine hcl and mixed with Strattera. This chic snorted it and she was all over my junk about to give me a rim job!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic