Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Yohimbine HCl

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've been experimenting with T3 and Yohimbine HCL on cycle to tay lean...I know I can use Yohimbine HCL as part of PCT too...so far I'm liking it, I am using for fatloss as some use to help with ED issues.

Who all has used Yohimbine HCL either for weightloss or sexual dysfunction treatment? Would love to hear from others with experience with it!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Just started on 10mg yesterday with my ECA, T3 and other precontest goodies I'm using.. Hoping it will help me activate some fat receptors in my legs so I can speed things up a bit... Have heard that some get some flu like symptoms as a side effect ... Nothing yet aside from my damn allergies as usual

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I have used it in the past and intend to add it soon. I get it from trueprotein.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Flex, I picked some up yesterday from the vitamin shoppe chain

primaforce yohimbine hci 2.5 mg was 13.99 for like a 90 ct bottle

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Flex, I picked some up yesterday from the vitamin shoppe chain

primaforce yohimbine hci 2.5 mg was 13.99 for like a 90 ct bottle

I don't think it's available OTC up here in Canada....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've never used it but have heard good things about it. I've read that some use it to balance out blood pressure as well and for athleticism. How is it's effectiveness in reality?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Already experiencing some pretty lame side effects from this getting crazy chills like I have a fever and some nausea ... From what I read only some people get others are fine

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Just started on 10mg yesterday with my ECA, T3 and other precontest goodies I'm using.. Hoping it will help me activate some fat receptors in my legs so I can speed things up a bit... Have heard that some get some flu like symptoms as a side effect ... Nothing yet aside from my damn allergies as usual

It also induces anxiety levels above the individuals normal threshold of stress. You'll know quick if that's a problem for you though. It seems to make me feel a bit "wobbly" or rapid dizzy spells that only last seconds then stop.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Where do you get it from?

A number of research chemical places sell it. Get the yohimbine HCL not just the yohimbine...I hear its a big difference but I'm still learning bout stuff...

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
No axiety probelems but the nausea is unlike anything I've ever experienced ... Way worse than Mtii... Going to lessen the dosage tomorrow ... 10mg may be too much off the bat

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've never used it but have heard good things about it. I've read that some use it to balance out blood pressure as well and for athleticism. How is it's effectiveness in reality?

I haven't been on long, but it not only causes increased fat burning due to beta-2 upregulation it is also - according to my research it is a good compliment to PCT as well.

This is from its claims to help with ED and / or libido increase...this could be due to another study claiming Yohimbine hcl increases Growth Hormone production...

I'm liking what I'm researching and will keep everyone posted on my experience on it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic