Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Yo

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Well it looks like I am a little late to the party, I see a lot of familiar “faces” over here, a lot from the AB I’ve been a long time member there , but as many of you know it’s a ghost town…. Very sad lived that board in its glory days, glad to be here help out where I can, and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Welcome !! a lot of us are collectives from past boards thank you to the Lizard for giving us a spot to assemble...definitely not a lot of newbies here! " can you drink winstrol??" LOL

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome! I still stop in at AB, been there a LONG time. Hate to see it just waste away. This is a good board too, I think you’ll like it. Did you use the same name over there?

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Welcome! I still stop in at AB, been there a LONG time. Hate to see it just waste away. This is a good board too, I think you’ll like it. Did you use the same name over there?

No the one I normally use it said was taken on this board so I pulled this outta my ass …. I went by Apexpredator over there. Good to see you Brother !

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Welcome !! a lot of us are collectives from past boards thank you to the Lizard for giving us a spot to assemble...definitely not a lot of newbies here! " can you drink winstrol??" LOL

You mean you can’t drink winstrol lol haha

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Welcome
I was on AB for years. Lots of good drama for awhile.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
No the one I normally use it said was taken on this board so I pulled this outta my ass …. I went by Apexpredator over there. Good to see you Brother !

"Apexpredator" was sho'nuff a good handle. Knew you for a few yrs on AB, think you'll like it here. I had registered at AB and here at the same time in 2013. Even before AB's current near death condition, it had begun to change a few yrs back. I left there and stayed here when I sensed that, expect to stay here till LK gets sick of me, if that tells you anything.

Welcome, jawbreaker, gonna take me a few to get used to the new handle :)

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
"Apexpredator" was sho'nuff a good handle. Knew you for a few yrs on AB, think you'll like it here. I had registered at AB and here at the same time in 2013. Even before AB's current near death condition, it had begun to change a few yrs back. I left there and stayed here when I sensed that, expect to stay here till LK gets sick of me, if that tells you anything.

Welcome, jawbreaker, gonna take me a few to get used to the new handle :)

Good to see RD ! Yeah I have looked around a little seems like a very solid place to learn and hang out, a lot of good dudes. Yeah I am not a fan of this new handle either. If the powers that be allow me to change it or change it for me it wouldn’t hurt my feelings lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic