Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Yes the Stripper from 10 yrs ago- LOL!

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
Hello all you good ole bros- Long time no see for some of you : )
wow!
Well I got started 10 yrs ago on Specs ASN and that probably saved my life. The boards have definately changed it and I feel indebted to em and care about em which sometimes makes me passionate. I see alot of things and scumbags on alot of boards that bother me and I have'nt truly felt any board was my home since ASN. That seemed like a very stand up group of good dudes. I have seen and met alot of good jokers here and there- some from PECS boards' and Mikes' and on the old LOI etc... but this new breed- whew! I feel more at home with the old heads.
I see so many familiar names on here from spec and purple haze and AJ and deadweight and ole slicwilly and many more.
Alot of names that make me feel comfortable.
So I'm here and hoping to find another fit so I can just ENJOY a board as a whole.

Experience? Well shit: I been training since pee wee football homies except the last few yrs. that is. I was a internationally touring stripper, pro boxer, pro wrestler, Navy Medic with the Marines and so much more than I can say here.
So thanks for having me members & admin! : )
Let the good times roll! And knowledge flow!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
damn bro, you lured me in with "stripper" in the title.
FALSE ADVERTISING! lol
welcome to the Den

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Welcome to the board bro, ASN was always one of my favorites...You'll enjoy TID.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
great to have you here stripper, i mean apollo! welcome. come on in and join us!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hey apollo, welcome to TID. Watch out, Deadweight is pissed off!

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
I know you! On occassion I even wonder what happened to you. I used to mod ASN.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
great to have you here stripper, i mean apollo! welcome. come on in and join us!

haha maybe he'll give you a show :D

Welcome to the Den Apollo, and thanks for joining us!

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011

I know you too I used to see you on OM- I thought I PM'd u over there - I was the real apollo there. Any how big guy good to see you! You still fightin? Seems we talked about fighting on ssb or LOI or some damn where- lol whatever happened to gitty up and incredible bulk?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Hey brother-good to see you again, its been a minute hope everythings been goin good.

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011

I know you too I used to see you on OM- I thought I PM'd u over there - I was the real apollo there. Any how big guy good to see you! You still fightin? Seems we talked about fighting on ssb or LOI or some damn where- lol whatever happened to gitty up and incredible bulk?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic