Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Year round use...

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I also just stay on.Its been about 5 years now I guess. I use simularly to DW and see how I feel as far as dose and training goes.. using orals 4-6 on off at moderate doses.I dont see the point being on then off.I'll stop using hormones and training when I stop breathing.
I guess its a bit like people that smoke, in that you just ignor what it might be doing to you as you do it.Its just one of those things.. its not really that extreme, if you think about people that do motor bike racing, drag cars, sky driving and 100 other sports and passtimes, they risk it all in moments and then walk away to do it again next week.. and no body questions it.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I cycled for about 6-7 years, but now I stay on. I blast and cruise. My story is a little different. I got into AAS because of football, not bodybuilding. I've never competed in BBing and I don't plan to. At this point I stay on because I feel my quality of life is better all-around while on. I've got the kids I want. My wife knows what I do. My career is going fine and I have medical insurance and get regular check ups. I'm in my 30s and I do not have an issue with being on TRT for the rest of my life.

I think staying on is a personal decision that shouldn't be taken lightly and I would make sure certain things are in check first, children, health care, regular check ups, etc. and for me, they are.

Ironically, as I've gotten older and made the choice to stay on my usage has become less reckless IMO. I rarely use orals(maybe twice a year if that), my dosages have dropped (no mega dosing), etc. Typically I run 8-12 week blast cycles where I double the test to 600mgs/wk and then add another compound or two (if I add an oral) at moderate doses (400-500mgs/wk) and then I take 2-3 months off and just cruise at 300mg of test.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I like staying on and cruising with the occasional blast, I get blood work done regularly. Make sure I'm healthy. plus mrs redneck likes me on test.

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
i usually stay on year round gh test n low dose of primo or eq but when it comes time really get back on ill cut out primo add tren n some orals n up dose

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic