A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
no never done that yet. im going to keep a log for the next week and post it

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Good progress and a very good post by Turbogagger.

5 meals if you ask me is minimum but hey, we all can't live the part 24 hours/day.

for your size, you'd be best near 2500-2800 cals at 200-230g of protein....I have two breakfast(s) by 8am everyday. First is a 6-700cal shake, bananas, loads of organic peanut butter with milk (skim sometimes too).....then my actual breakfast is typically 6 eggs and some potatoes but if I'm running late on time, I'll run to the coffee shop or (last resort) I'll run to BK or mcd's for a couple ham/egg/cheese croissants.

I noticed a bigger transformation when I kickstarted my body as soon as I woke up with a bunch of nutrients back 5-6 years ago.

Hope this helps.

Keep up the good work, you have a good baseline but need to transfer the source to which your body is drawing energy from.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wow you were disgusting looking lol just kididng. Very nice work though. Log everything you eat in an app like daily burn tracker. You can then copy and paste it into this thread.

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
lol yeah i was pretty bad ive done a few test e only runs and thinned out pretty good while putting on some mass. now i just want the gut off and cycle again. its tough to eat that much but i can do it will give it longer just cant stand the bloated and always having to shit fealing lol

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
You are making it happen! You get your nutrition squared away, what works for you, and you'll keep getting your grow on!

Good work. Folks here can help you take the next step.

Best to ya!

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
Have you tried a eca stack (ephidrine/caffeine/aspirin) or ecy stack (ephidrine/caffeine/yohimbi) ..could sped up your weight loss..I do agree with everyone else though..you need to chart your macros daily & see where you're at..50p/30c/20f is what in would shoot for & adjust from there...try morning fasted cardio...hgh could help...peptides could help..steroids at your bf isn't gonna give you the results it could if you would diet down 1st..good job so far buddy but now it's time to buckle down & finish the job...you can do it just stick to it & stay the course..& hey maybe you could inspire your parents to change their lifestyle after seeing what you've accomplished

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
i dont do any caffien becouse it was giving my anxiety so i stay away from that and anything energy related lol. i started test couse it took away the anxiety i normally do 100mg a week i just ramped it up to 600mg for summer it does help me shed the fat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic