Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Yankees Lose

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I know all the Yankees haters are happy but Damn i thought the Yanks had that magic this year with all the come from behind playoffs wins, but hats off to the Astros.

Dodgers / Astros World Series

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Yankees probably the most storied, most successful team of all time, in any sport. That's including the present, but mostly the past, hence "of all time."

Who else might exceed the Yankees aura, and remember we're considering of all time?

If you love or hate them but can't think of any team any sport who has outdone them, then suggest teams that do compare in their own sports. I'm thinking maybe the Lakers for basketball, but that's just off the top of my head. Maybe Montreal Canadians for hockey, but I don't follow hockey too much? Having a harder time with football, Patriots seems obvious, but maybe I'm rushing to recent history there and forgetting the past?

Was a Broadway play followed by a movie called Damn Yankees that used that Yankee hate to build a plot, don't think any other sports team inspired a play, movie or book like that, where even total non-sports-fans knew right away what that meant.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What a shitty 2 games they played in Houston, very disappointed; Was hoping for a replay of 77-78.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Baseball is boring. Carry on.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
So if Florida football, your point?

Since im a hockey guy, I agree football is boring as well. Baseball however is on a completely different level of boring. My point is, baseball is boring.

Reactions: 5.0
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I would be a big fan if the old Roman Gladiator sport could be legalized today, but lions were eating up all the prophets so I doubt it will be.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic