Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

XPC Coalition Meet, Columbus, OH

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I look for a few of my friends to hit big. Rob Luyando and Jeremy Frey should hit some stupid numbers.
Rob is on a tear and Frey is coming back strong from being out of the game due to a knee injury. The July meet I am doing is a qualifier for this meet in March 2013. Hoping to put some numbers up to qualify.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
U will be fine my brother u are a strong SOB

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Gonna try to see if I can compete raw in the equipped division. It's generally an equipped meet, but IF I qualify with my total, I don't see why I couldn't.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I wanted to but finances won't allow it.... I'm still going to help a few teammates. Going to cycle down and focus for Senior Nationals in June.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I wanted to but finances won't allow it.... I'm still going to help a few teammates. Going to cycle down and focus for Senior Nationals in June.

Just curious, but how much short of being able to go were you? Give us a number that would allow you to go (if it's not too late) and see what the TID brotherhood can possibly do.

Btw, I will be there for this, obviously not competing, but as a spectator. Little mini-vacation for myself to see some of our country's strongest men and women.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just curious, but how much short of being able to go were you? Give us a number that would allow you to go (if it's not too late) and see what the TID brotherhood can possibly do.

That's a bold idea... I'm down.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
A great event and the roster looks to have some serious lifters. Hoping next year to be able to compete. I am kinda hoping someday, that some of these meets go to a "coalition" type of meet (like the XPC). I lift in the UPA and it kinda sucks I have to buy another card for another fed to compete in the Arnold or the Olympia or whatever....Plus, it's awesome seeing the the best of the best compete in the same events. It's great for the fans of the sport as well as the competitors. Was joking with some friends of mine and said, being on the same platform as Yarbash, Carroll, Vogolpohl, Grandrick, Hoff, Luyando, and etc. would be sick. I think it brings the level of competiton up for all competitors and hell, I would even take last place with that present company.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
awesome video mugzy thanks for posting it--lots of younger guys dont understand there is more to the iron game then what they read in flex---lots of us old souls appreciate that right there!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011

Btw, I will be there for this, obviously not competing, but as a spectator. Little mini-vacation for myself to see some of our country's strongest men and women.

Wow, that would be huge.... my team is already booking rooms, I would pretty much just need to come up with the entry fee.... If you guys are serious I'd be down to endorse the board, put a logo on my singlet and squat suit or whatever........

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Dead serious and I know we can come up with $150 for your entry fee. Now we just need to get admin to send you a file with theironden logo so you can represent.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Kegger you've got a PM. Just askin to confirm what you need.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic