Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

XPC Coalition Meet, Columbus, OH

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Wow guys, I can't thank you enough.... look for me to take another run at a 2500 total in March......

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Just curious, but how much short of being able to go were you? Give us a number that would allow you to go (if it's not too late) and see what the TID brotherhood can possibly do.

Btw, I will be there for this, obviously not competing, but as a spectator. Little mini-vacation for myself to see some of our country's strongest men and women.

Count me in. I also have some hotel points if needed.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The Lexen will be a great event and it's picking up steam. I think there is going to be a push for these regional mega events....and why not? Get the best lifters under the same roof and get it down.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
not going but its going to be awesome....

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
The Lexen will be a great event and it's picking up steam. I think there is going to be a push for these regional mega events....and why not? Get the best lifters under the same roof and get it down.

It's just a shame that Westside and Lexen butt heads so hard. All the big lifters are split between the XPC meet at Lexen or the SPF meet the next weekend that Westside is going to..... it would have been really fun to try to chase some of the Westside guys down..... or just watch them breeze by me. Either way, it's a shame but there will still be some unreal numbers moving at Lexen. I just hope I can squat what Luyando benches....

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
It's just a shame that Westside and Lexen butt heads so hard. All the big lifters are split between the XPC meet at Lexen or the SPF meet the next weekend that Westside is going to..... it would have been really fun to try to chase some of the Westside guys down..... or just watch them breeze by me. Either way, it's a shame but there will still be some unreal numbers moving at Lexen. I just hope I can squat what Luyando benches....

Yeah, Louis is Louis and Chuck is Chuck. It's funny how stupid shit like egos and even control gets in the way of training and teamwork. Both in their own right are great icons in the sport. But admittingly, both have their flaws. Shit happens. You're right though...it's sad that due to petty shit, you can't put the best of the best in one venue and just hit stupid weight. But I think their will always be the debate of what fed is best or what team is better. Kinda dumb when you think about it. Especially when it really is an individual sport and only a few variances affect a lift. 500 lbs is 500 lbs. As for Luyando, I am betting he has shit dialed in. He has had a few bumps in the road and I think Rob has a bit to prove. Rob is just a driven dude who is ultra competitive. Rob doesn't like to to lose. It will be a kick ass event....Westside or not.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic