Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

WWE WrestleMania 2023

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Jake the snake Roberts and machoman Randy Savage broke the mold.

the Cobra biting Randy on Sunday morning tv can not be beaten. little kids across the land got PTSD!!! lol

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Jake the snake Roberts and machoman Randy Savage broke the mold.

the Cobra biting Randy on Sunday morning tv can not be beaten. little kids across the land got PTSD!!! lol
I am just amazed at the popularity of the WWE. Last night over 85,000 people attended and that doesn't include pay-per-view. Tonight the SOFI is sold out once again. They fill up stadiums two times a week every week of the year just in the USA. Not to mention all of the international events that also draw sold out crowds. They manage to get all aspects of the entertainment involved to draw everyone in. Amazing marketing. Everyone knows it is sports entertainment yet they still get into what is going on. Coming up soon they are putting on a huge event in Puerto Rico with Bad Bunny. Even fucking Snoopdogg got involved last night and drove Rey Mysterio into the building in a low rider. Personally I can't stand Snoopdogg but apparently lots of people love his idiot. Same with Bad Bunny, never heard of him until I saw him on WWE but apparently he is popular. Also so cheap looking rapper on called Lil Uzi Vert who i also had never heard of appeared.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic