Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

WTF is with People? Man Throws his PB over Razer Wire Fence, Abandons It

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I made the mistake of watching the video. They make a place with razor wire around it just like that cell tower for people like this. Here's my idea. You give the fuuk 1 week in a real jail and while he's marched in, they play that video; then every hour on the hour.

Worst part was how the poor dog went to the gate and wanted to go with him. Oh fuuk.... I'm pissed off now really fuukin bad.

Oh geez, now that’s sad. Talk about unconditional love. There just to living to know any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
When they catch this piece of shit, he will get his in jail. Inmates have plenty of internet access and the news. It'll get enough coverage or the guards will make sure they know, they'll be waiting for him.

This is true, I know for a fact 100% this will not go over well In prison/jail.

If this gets out he’ll pay severely.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I watched it & it’s just sad. The guy did what he did, turned to walk away & the dog STILL walked to the fence like hey wait for me. You talk about unconditional love. What a pos, that seriously makes me angry.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I watched it & it’s just sad. The guy did what he did, turned to walk away & the dog STILL walked to the fence like hey wait for me. You talk about unconditional love. What a pos, that seriously makes me angry.
The more we expose ourselves to Dogs in real life, or online, the more you realize how much more noble they are than we are ... :(

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
That guy is a POS!!!! He could have let it go in a neighborhood or just taken it to the point instead of doing that. I hope he gets raped by a BBC one day for what he did.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
The more we expose ourselves to Dogs in real life, or online, the more you realize how much more noble they are than we are ... :(

Absolutely 100% correct.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Beyond the horrible act, you have to ask yourself what type of person this douche canoe is. If he is willing to throw a dog away, it doesn't show much for the type of character this prick is. If he can walk away from a dog, I am guessing it wouldn't take much to shit all over friends, family or etc. He is a sad and pathetic excuse for a human being.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Man, am I glad I didn't watch.
It's not as horrific as many of the things people do to dogs ... just a subhuman throwing a dog over a fence in what turns out to be relatively harmless and not without a possible remedy.

But it may make you wanna run out and (1) find+kill the guy ... and (2) go to your nearest Public Shelter and rescue a Dog who needs a (loving) home ... IFF (if and only if) ... you are in a position to provide one. Not everyone with good intentions is able to do that, but those who are will never regret it, even to the extent of re-home-ing wives or human brats to make room in the house (only semi-srs).

*** not aimed at you @Restart lol ... I don't do political stuff, but I do Dog "doo" every day and consider it a small price to pay in exchange for what else they give me. Your post just gave me a "hook" to preach (my) shit.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
It's not as horrific as many of the things people do to dogs ... just a subhuman throwing a dog over a fence in what turns out to be relatively harmless and not without a possible remedy.

But it may make you wanna run out and (1) find+kill the guy ... and (2) go to your nearest Public Shelter and rescue a Dog who needs a (loving) home ... IFF (if and only if) ... you are in a position to provide one. Not everyone with good intentions is able to do that, but those who are will never regret it, even to the extent of re-home-ing wives or human brats to make room in the house (only semi-srs).

*** not aimed at you @Restart lol ... I don't do political stuff, but I do Dog "doo" every day and consider it a small price to pay in exchange for what else they give me. Your post just gave me a "hook" to preach (my) shit.
No offense taken man. I hate how selfish and evil some people can be and love animals. We'd gladly have a dog but I'm not sure he'd get the best attention at times, so we don't, plus our Maine Coons would probably be pissed.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Anyone know if they got this POS?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic