Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

WTF? Are you serious? Anyone else get this email?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
If it has been a while since you last logon on to chemicalsoldier you should come by and reunite with the gang once again. We at Chemicalsoldiers, along with Axio and Syntrop Labs are estatic to announce the grand opening of www.Regenerxxl . com !!!!!

www.regenerxxl . com will be supplying the highest quality gear on the market for the best prices!! All your Axio and Syntrop Labs needs will be taken care of. Stay tuned for announcements, monthly specials and contests on the forums! Summer is here so take advantage of www. regenerxxl . com incredible line of AAS!!!
----------------------------------------

Maybe I have it wrong but didn't these guys get busted and LE took over the board?

TID is my new home and not looking for other boards but pretty scary to think to even go there.

Thoughts?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I know Genxxl got busted and shut down.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i got the same email. only with extremebodybuilding as the forum.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Well either way I would not dare go there. Anyone busted or suspicion of being busted seems like a bad idea to go back to that board.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Well either way I would not dare go there. Anyone busted or suspicion of being busted seems like a bad idea to go back to that board.

indeed! seems like an odd way to try and get started back up!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yep, they are back up and running.

On the other hand, I asked DW how he could leave TF/Xtreme/Pain on as Admin at CS/XBB and expect people to come back after he sold everyone out and started a new board under a different name.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

On the other hand, I asked DW how he could leave TF/Xtreme/Pain on as Admin at CS/XBB and expect people to come back after he sold everyone out and started a new board under a different name.

and he said?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Waiting on a response. Geeze, woman, so demanding! ;)

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I got the same email, from 5 or 6 different boards. They were from the boards that genxxl bought up. I just deleted them all. You would have to be outta your mind to buy from those guys.. Shit, they still owe people..

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I got it from both boards also. I am curious what his response to you is LK.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

When asked what was happening in the first place about the whole bust he would never reply, and the fact you posted right there should be plain enuff for everyone to read.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic