Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 inside thigh pull?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Glad it's not too bad OS, take it light brother and you'll be back stronger before you know it.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I agree with what everyone else has said so far and just rest it.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Glad it's not too bad OS, take it light brother and you'll be back stronger before you know it.

thanks bro, feeling much better! need to be up and running come monday, i hope!

F

faller

Dec 7, 2011
Have you ever tried foam rolling OS? I had a similar injury just lower down the leg on the inside, it just wouldn't heal up so someone suggested foam rolling. It was painful as hell rolling at first but with each session the pain subsided and within a couple weeks i was all healed up.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Have you ever tried foam rolling OS? I had a similar injury just lower down the leg on the inside, it just wouldn't heal up so someone suggested foam rolling. It was painful as hell rolling at first but with each session the pain subsided and within a couple weeks i was all healed up.

foam rolling bro? never heard of it. as of right now, i can squat down without any weight,no twinging, but very curious to see what gym monday holds. can you let me in on it? thanks much!!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Here's a short vid. on foam rolling. At the 2:00 min. mark he touches on groin rolling, you just have to play around with it a bit to make it work for you..:

Top 5 Foam Roller Exercises - YouTube

hey bro, i appreciate the advice!! went to the gym today to start my 5x5, squats first, and no pain whatsoever!! rest does a body good bro, thank you!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
hey bro, i appreciate the advice!! went to the gym today to start my 5x5, squats first, and no pain whatsoever!! rest does a body good bro, thank you!

That is awesome. Good for you!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic