Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Wrong about diets

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
That's another one that's been busted...doesn't matter when you eat it. It's cals in vs cals out. How many times do we have to go over this lol

Could hardly be more inaccurate. Sorry Bro. It’s fine for all to do their own thing — but yet another to confuse the less experienced with such statements.

If you haven’t yet practiced it for at least several strict weeks; Figure out your total avg daily caloric intake. Then reduce that total consumption into a minimal consumption eating window (finish ALL eating before noon hour), and you’ll irrefutably realize the difference it makes. No need to even change whatever shot you may currently consume — just frontload it all by noon and watch.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Thought I would put up a picture of what I normally eat formy 2nd breakfast, 24/7. Note: we are out of bacon.

Calories - 1075cal
Carbs - 148g
Fat - 28g
Protein - 23g

Suasage, hashbrown potatoes with a fried egg on top covered in guacamole sausa, English muffin, pastry, creemcheese, 1 banana, 2 large strawberries, pinneappe, blue berries a dolop of home made whipped cream with chocolate syrup. I cup (8oz) of Cuban coloda with whipped cream made from Bustello coffee. Usually I add 4 slices of homemade bacon and a huge slice of home made banana nut bread. But the sausage is still curing and the bananas are not ripe yet.

20210519-121521.jpg

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
:D
I know two vegan chicks that eat crazy healthy but a lot of it and they are both on the cubbier side.

That reminds me of Bill Pearl. He claimed he was a vegan yet my old friend Fred Hatfield knew him well and went to Bill's home to eat on a Sunday afternoon and Bill had T-bone steaks on the grill.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
@Bigtex just don't eat it after 1pm or you'll put on more fat ;)

Hahaha.....I eat 3 huge meals before 1pm. I would literally pass out if I waited that long. But it is about 1pm here and my wife just had her 1st meal. It was a piece of hiome made fiber/protein keto bread. I can drop weight by breathing hard, my wife hates me.

One time I had a 10am appointment with my doctor to do blood work. He wanted me to be fasted. No problem right......I got in the car and before I got there I was in the packing lot of Whataburger getting a Whataburger with cheese, fries and a coke. Never told him I did that and my blood work was very good. I just don't do fasting very well.;)

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Could hardly be more inaccurate. Sorry Bro. It’s fine for all to do their own thing — but yet another to confuse the less experienced with such statements.

If you haven’t yet practiced it for at least several strict weeks; Figure out your total avg daily caloric intake. Then reduce that total consumption into a minimal consumption eating window (finish ALL eating before noon hour), and you’ll irrefutably realize the difference it makes. No need to even change whatever shot you may currently consume — just frontload it all by noon and watch.

GRAMMAR CORRECTION:

“…. No need to even change whatever SHIT you may currently consume.”

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic