Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Wrong about diets

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
@gunslinger . I dont get it man. If you are just wanting to be sarcastic and start a thread about something that you obviously are not knowledgeable about,...what is the point?

This is the 'weight loss forum'. If you want to start a 'misc' topic and just bust balls, perhaps you do it in a place where people know you are just talking out you a$$ and they dont bother wasting THEIR time in trying to respond to you with the notion that you may need some help. Quality information and sharing that info is the lifeblood of forum. There is not enough of it lately on here. If you want to bust balls....the flame forum is open...

There are many many people that show this is true. And there is also science supporting it. I wont bother posting studies or other examples since I feel this is a waste of time now that I am realizing you are actually mocking something that you dont understand.

I am also probably a similar age to you. I used to be stuck in 'bro' ideas of what a 'bodybuilding' diet needed to be. Then just over 10 years ago a guy named Kane Sumabat on BB.com introduced me to the ideas of 'flexible dieting'. To prove his point, which almost no one at the time believed, he did a contest prep down below 5% bf. The only foods he at were popeyes fried chicken and krispy creme donuts. (he also supplemented whey power to get enough protein. He did that diet and even did blood work before and after. And yes....he made it down to 5%bf eating only fried chicken and donuts.

Since your sarcasm makes it hard to understand your position, lets be clear..... Flexible dieting is very real. If you dont believe so, you are more than welcome to hold on to your dogmatic nutrition ideas while making fun of things that actually do work.

No way dude, I'm woke AF now. Plus the science supports it so it has to be right. I'm legit gonna start a log.

The only foods he at were popeyes fried chicken and krispy kreme donuts

Damn it man! Now I'm wanting to alternate my mcdonalds with popeyes fried chicken and donuts. Man...so many options now. It's almost like I have found religion. I'm starting to question EVERYTHING now. My stance on gun control, abortion, I might even become a democrat. My sexuality may also be in question now.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@gunslinger Response sounds like something a teenager would give. Regret wasting my time answering in this thread.

Glad you are having fun being 'woke'. Guess life is about the 'lols' for you. (Even just typing the last two sentences made me feel like I lost a few brain cells).

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
@gunslinger Response sounds like something a teenager would give. Regret wasting my time answering in this thread.

Glad you are having fun being 'woke'. Guess life is about the 'lols' for you. (Even just typing the last two sentences made me feel like I lost a few brain cells).

Hey when I hear something so ridiculously stupid I have to have fun with it.

Popeyes fried chicken and krispy kreme donuts dieting for a show and less than 5% BF.

I really don't know what happened while I was missing from the boards but a lot of people seem to have completely lost their fucking minds.

But seriously though I'm gonna do this if for no other reason than "science". I've never really allowed myself to eat like than long term so it could be fun. Lets see what it does to my body exactly. 5% BF here I come!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I really don't know what happened while I was missing from the boards but a lot of people seem to have completely lost their fucking minds.

You’re literally the only person dying on this hill, but you still think you’re right? You’ve provided zero, ZERO proof that macros are more important than calories (or at all important) when it comes strictly to weight loss. Not one person has chimed in to support you. Crickets.

I feel bad for you. You’re like one of those Kung fu 10th degree black belts that thinks that translates to real world fighting, and even after getting your face smashed in you’re in denial. I guess I can understand how shitty it must feel for you to have always struggled so badly while being so strict but eating too many calories. Must suck to be wrong for so many years and it must be very difficult to admit you were wrong. I feel bad for you. Good luck.

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Jesus Christ, dude...

This is Flat Earth Society levels of self-delusion. If you put half as much effort into educating yourself as you do finding elaborate was to avoid admitting that you're wrong, you might find the truth isn't nearly as terrifying as you seem to think.
No way dude, I'm woke AF now. Plus the science supports it so it has to be right. I'm legit gonna start a log.

Damn it man! Now I'm wanting to alternate my mcdonalds with popeyes fried chicken and donuts. Man...so many options now. It's almost like I have found religion. I'm starting to question EVERYTHING now. My stance on gun control, abortion, I might even become a democrat. My sexuality may also be in question now.

MrRippedZilla

MrRippedZilla

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2015
You’ve provided zero, ZERO proof that macros are more important than calories (or at all important) when it comes strictly to weight loss.
It's difficult to provide proof when it simply doesn't exist. Not a single study where food was controlled and provided by the lab, versus self-reporting, has shown macros to matter more than calories. Not one. Ever. It's even more difficult, in fact impossible, to provide proof when you're as dismissive of science as he is.

If the OP is a teenager, this makes sense. Getting angry about being wrong and needing plenty of time to adjust to that fact is the norm for them. If he's older then...problematic. I hope he gains more mental maturity as the years go on.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
You have people claiming they get to less than 5% body fat eating fried chicken and donuts....but I'm the one who needs help? Wow...just wow. I'm not angry at all, I'm simply blown away but the stupidity.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Side note there are some people on my ignore list so If I'm not replying to a comment that's why. We likely have a history and you are a piece of shit I've chosen to ignore.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Side note there are some people on my ignore list so If I'm not replying to a comment that's why. We likely have a history and you are a piece of shit I've chosen to ignore.

The best part is that without any of my comments, you’ve still managed to be completely annihilated in both of your desperate threads. Might want to press ignore on the whole board if you’re trying to stop getting embarrassed.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
The best part is .....

I think that some good has come out of this. Some of us have dragged out lazy asses out of the shadows and contributed to the board a little. (myself included).

Just reminds me of how many good brothers are on here also. Appreciate the dialouge @SAD, @DungeonDweller @Bigtex and any others that I missed.

Life is good gentlemen. Had lunch with one of my best friends today. He had a heart attack a week ago. He asked me to help him out creating a new lifestyle for him going forward. He is not a lifter, but over the years I have helped him lose 50+ lbs on more than one occasion. He is an extreme person and he needs to find a way to moderate life. 52 is too young for a heart attack.

The funny thing is we all impact others lives. There are people that I dont even know in real life, who shared their knowledge with me many years ago. Without them, I dont think I would be where I am now. This little e-fight may benefit someone else. Someone we dont even know. If that is the case it is worth it.

Boards are dying. Without internet forums and the last 11 years for me, I dont think I could have ever accomplished my goals. I am thankful for the platform and thankful for all the good people (and the bad as they sometimes spur good discussion).

Life is good!

BTW....pic of my lunch with my buddy. 3 steak tacos and yes, I ate all the chips too ;) I stuck to a moderate dinner focused more on protein since between the all the fats in lunch and carbs my cals were more than I would need for the day. That is what life is about....balance.

KhEWxKU.jpg

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Life is good!

BTW....pic of my lunch with my buddy. 3 steak tacos and yes, I ate all the chips too ;) I stuck to a moderate dinner focused more on protein since between the all the fats in lunch and carbs my cals were more than I would need for the day. That is what life is about....balance.

KhEWxKU.jpg

Looks appetizing!!!!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic