Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Wrist / forearm pain help ..

R

Rajarshi Chandra

May 22, 2018
Hey im 24 male i have a pain in my wrist and forearm. im lifting weights for about a year now . last week i noticed i cant supinate or pronate my wrist it hurt so i took 6 days of training then i did tricep today and i just went to do bicep my wrist hurt in ulnar side even with 2.5 kg dumbless the smallest i have so i stopped. Next day i have pain in my forearm and wrist when i try to bend or twitch or turn some times i feel buring sensation or pain in random i cant even pick up 3 - 4 plates at once after dinner with my right hand my wrist joint in ulnar side hurts .. im so worried what maybe the cause please help thank you

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Location of the pain needs to be more specific. A pic with a dot on your arm where it hurts could help.

What's the pain like? Ache? Burning?

Dr. Joe

Dr. Joe

May 27, 2018
You may have developed some fascial adhesions in the muscles of the forearm which are resulting in irritation (tendonitis) in the elbow. Try rolling the muscles of the forearm with a massage ball. Here's a video I did a while back going over the proper technique. Hope it helps. Good luck!

R

Rajarshi Chandra

May 22, 2018
UPDATE ITS FIXED now i can do heavy barbell curls .. thankx all

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic