pbtom
What's New?

Wrestling - WWE, AEW, NXT

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone still watch wresting? I haven't in years but my son took an interest to it during the lockdown earlier in the year and now I am getting back into it.

Sting showed up on AEW last night, made me feel like I was watching it 20 years ago.

We signed up for the WWE Network, great watching some classics with the kids without having the social injustice douches in your face.

Don't care if it's Sports Entertainment, it's pretty enjoable.

And who would have though that Bray Wyatt, The Fiend, is Mike Rotunda's son! Irwin R. Schyster!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Hard to find a guy that knows more about wwf 80 90s then me

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I remember as a kid watching the mighty Igor. Would come out eating a kielbasa, LOL.
And I always thought Sgt. Slaughter was cool! Especially when he was fighting the Iron Sheik. Good guys vs. the bad guys.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Shit, back in the 80's I would watch it on Saturday mornings with my great grandfather and he would let me swig his blackberry brandy.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
I remember as a kid watching the mighty Igor. Would come out eating a kielbasa, LOL.
And I always thought Sgt. Slaughter was cool! Especially when he was fighting the Iron Sheik. Good guys vs. the bad guys.

Ivan (Polish Power) Putski would often come out eating sausage. He was around 5’8” tall but had very powerful thick muscles.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
We signed up for the WWE Network, great watching some classics with the kids without having the social injustice douches in your face.
!

https://ustvgo.tv/ Make sure to use a VPN

WWE is free, so is CINIMAX, HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, and even One America News. You can also get Monday Night Raw on USA Network and Smackdown on Fox network.

Yeah, I love watching 300lb guys jumping off the top rope. Amazing athleticism and much more entertaining that football, baseball, basketball and all the so called real sports with all the knee takers.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The WWE has gotten a little predictable and bland. The changing of the guard with Cena going to Hollywood has been a bit of a transition. I think they put a lot of stock in certain guys Roman Reigns that just have not appealed to the fan base. AEW seems to have a Nitro type of flavor. Much more action and they are starting to gain some ex WWE guys. I still watch WWE but I also really enjoy AEW.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Shit, back in the 80's I would watch it on Saturday mornings with my great grandfather and he would let me swig his blackberry brandy.
LOL, gramps drinking on a Saturday morning!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
LOL, gramps drinking on a Saturday morning!

The things we do for free booze!

Meant to quote this : Shit, back in the 80's I would watch it on Saturday mornings with my great grandfather and he would let me swig his blackberry brandy.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yeah man, great memories of being a kid and look, I survived!

I remember watching wrestling on Saturday mornings before we had cable. Made my younger brother hold the rabbit ears antenna so that screen static was minimal. Of course, by holding the antenna it was a lot easier to put him into a figure-four, LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic