Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Wrestler in Mexico dies during a match with Rey Mysterio and others

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
The wrestlers sure knew something was wrong within 15-20 sec. The guy next to him waved Mysterio off for the 619. Very tragic ........

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I saw this it was so sad.... Poor man. I guess it's part of the job but my heart goes out to his family, friends and fans.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Tragic just tragic but what kind of medics where there they looked untrained unprofessional.A professional medic would have carefully laid him on his back not shaking him while he was pinned on the ropes and for God sake he was bleeding from the eye.We here at the iron den would have made that observation that something was wrong and would have stopped the match and I'm no medic but my heart goes out to his family and mesterio was not to be blamed as these tragic accidents happen.

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
Holy shit...that is some of the worst care I have ever seen rendered. I would fully expect to get sued to hell & back as well as probably face criminal charges if I ever treated someone like that.

These people can't even board the guy properly. Oh, you just suffered a kick to the head which dropped you like a sack of potatoes? Let me just grab your head & shake it all over the place. WTF? Bunch of amateurs.

There's no way any of those people who were there when it happened are trained in emergency medicine to any degree.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic