Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Wrasslin!

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
Not sure how many of y'all count this as a sport but I am a "wrasslin" geek. Yeah yea it's all fake but the bumps these guys take, and the athleticism is incredible! I totally mark out for CM Punk, Zack Ryder and Cody Rhodes. Anyone else watch WWE?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Dont currently watch any professional wrestling but I grew up wrestling, started when I was 6 years old so I definitely appreciate what these guys go through and put their bodies though. It may not be "real" but the training, pain, and athleticism sure as hell is!

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
I did some charity "wrestling" It was fun. I even got a turn as the bad guy who got "saved" and got to hold a\our title for like 2 shows. There was about 10 of us guys. Good times but we barely knew what we were doing! lol

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I have a long history as a rasslin fan. When I was a kid I grew up watching Texas whatever (the Vonerichs? etc..) and the NWA. I loved the Road Warriors and went to see a few big events and I have pics of the 4 Horseman in line in front of me at McDonalds before a match.

Fast forward and I was out of touch with rasslin for 10+ yrs until my boys started watching Raw about 6 months ago. So we watch Raw religiously and the Raw show you watched last week from Kansas City...we were at. We saw Alberto tool on Cena And CM Punk with that chair from 15 rows back. It was cool seeing how much fun my kids were having.

Hawk

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
I have a long history as a rasslin fan. When I was a kid I grew up watching Texas whatever (the Vonerichs? etc..) and the NWA. I loved the Road Warriors and went to see a few big events and I have pics of the 4 Horseman in line in front of me at McDonalds before a match.

Fast forward and I was out of touch with rasslin for 10+ yrs until my boys started watching Raw about 6 months ago. So we watch Raw religiously and the Raw show you watched last week from Kansas City...we were at. We saw Alberto tool on Cena And CM Punk with that chair from 15 rows back. It was cool seeing how much fun my kids were having.

Hawk

I saw that! I didnt get to watch all of raw because Monday is our late night (scouts). But I saw the main event. I think Punk & ALberto will fued for a bit.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I was REALLY into it as a child, but that's it. It was hilarious. I'd pass up looney tunes for some wwf! not so into it now. I LOVE ufc though!

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
i have a long herstory (chick history get it!!) as a wrestler
1989 i started wrestling for WFWA under Tony Condello (canada).. wrestled Stampede under the Harts, auditioned for GLOW, wrestled LPWA (ladies professional wrestling association)... tried out for the Fed back in the day.. didnt have big enough tits..
wrestled Luna Vachon, Mulah, DaisyMae lol... did the Northern Indian Reserve Tours on the ice roads...
trained with Test, Chris Jherico, Rowdy Roddy Piper! ..

i worked the show the British Bulldog did in Winnipeg, then Brandon, then he died the next day

actually, have many friends burried with spandex shorts .. the movie "the wrestler" is pretty bang on..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i cant watch it, drives me crazy in about 60 seconds :D

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Grew up watching it with my dad. Was a pretty big fan until my dad passed away in 07. Don't watch it much these days. I have some friends in wrestling that I have not seen in a while though. Thanks to a neighbor who's cousin is Jerry Lawler I had the opportunity to meet, and work out with some of the top guys for a while. I also worked security at many local events for both WWE and Mid south pro wrestling.

Last edited:
TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
i have a long herstory (chick history get it!!) as a wrestler
1989 i started wrestling for WFWA under Tony Condello (canada).. wrestled Stampede under the Harts, auditioned for GLOW, wrestled LPWA (ladies professional wrestling association)... tried out for the Fed back in the day.. didnt have big enough tits..
wrestled Luna Vachon, Mulah, DaisyMae lol... did the Northern Indian Reserve Tours on the ice roads...
trained with Test, Chris Jherico, Rowdy Roddy Piper! ..

i worked the show the British Bulldog did in Winnipeg, then Brandon, then he died the next day

actually, have many friends burried with spandex shorts .. the movie "the wrestler" is pretty bang on..

I am sorry for your losses but it is pretty amazing to have wrestled so many greats and known so many in the biz!

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
Grew up watching it with my dad. Was a pretty big fan until my dad passed away in 07. Don't watch it much these days. I have some friends in wrestling that I have not seen in a while though. Thanks to a neighbor who's cousin is Jerry Lawler I had the opportunity to meet, and work out with some of the top guys for a while. I also worked security at many local events for both WWE and Mid south pro wrestling.

Thats pretty cool dude! Lawler always looked like Elvis to me! lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic