Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

WOW !! I am stunned Rousey got her ass kicked.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I am freaking stunned at how badly Rousey got beat Saturday night. Holm made her look like a damn ameteur.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Holm got Rousey off her game and got her pissed so she made mistake, after mistake, after mistake. Rousey knew what she was doing was wrong but she began to believe the hype that she was unbeatable so she didn't stop, thinking she would win no matter what. Her arrogance cost her the W.

Also, did anyone notice how out of shape Rousey looked. I guess getting a boyfriend didn't help her in her training.

Did anyone watch the 115's before the main event? Those 2 beat the shit out of each other and you gotta give credit to the Canadian chick in doing so well.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
The 115 battle was fantastic, those ladies were dialed in!!

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
No excuses. Ronda's striking has always been absolutely terrible. Imagine what Cyborg's power would have done to Rousey!

Reactions: SAD
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
People keep forgetting Holm was no scrub before this fight. She was a champion before the UFC, unlike Rousey who fought a bunch of nobodies, Holm was mixing it up with world class athletes.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
People keep forgetting Holm was no scrub before this fight. She was a champion before the UFC, unlike Rousey who fought a bunch of nobodies, Holm was mixing it up with world class athletes.

True. Holm was a world champ boxer and kickboxer so she's no slouch.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
the more I watch the fight and break it down.RR could have won.She got her to the ground but she went into judo mode.In judo u have to be fast with your ground work or they stand u up very quickly.If she just would have took her time when she had her back she could have won that fight in the first round

Last edited:
TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
I think Holm's physical strength helped her easily escape more. Not too mention Greg Jackson probably had her learning defensive Judo constantly.

A

aperry580

Oct 1, 2015
I think Ronda got lazy an lack of striking defense caught up with her

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Even though I'm not a Rousey fan at all, Bro Bundy, I've watched it since live and agree that Rousey had that opportunity AND almost knocked Holm out right before Holly took her down. The very reason Holly locked up with her is because she got hurt badly on her feet just before, by I believe a left hook. In the end, Holly dominated and convincingly won, but she was in subtle but big trouble, twice. Happy for HH and glad that Rowdy got rocked.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic