Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

WOW - Blame it on the gear!!

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
VICTORIA, British Columbia, Jan. 27 (UPI) -- A Canadian man on Vancouver Island pleaded guilty to beating a puppy to death and blamed his behavior on alcohol and bodybuilding steroids use.

A lawyer for Brent Connors, 24, told a court in Victoria, British Columbia, the New Year's Day

Incident was "an almost inexplicable explosion" because of heightened aggression due to the steroids, The (Victoria) Times Colonist reported Thursday.

Police responding to calls from other motel guests found the 12-week pit bull named Bandit unconscious on the bed, surrounded by blood and feces, court heard.

The dog was rushed to emergency veterinarian care, but was dead on arrival. It had facial and skull fractures, 10 broken ribs and a lacerated liver, the report said. It also had a human bite mark on its abdomen, the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. said.

Protesters marched outside the courtroom Wednesday calling for a harsh jail term at Connors' sentencing hearing Feb. 2.

Prosecutors are seeking at least a 3-month sentence and a 10-year ban on owning animals, while the defense want a 45-day sentence with credit for time served, the reports said.

Connors is segregated from other prisoners for his own safety, the CBC said.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Yeah steroids made him bite the dog's abdomen, guy's just a nut.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
*long sigh*

And the real fucked up part of this is.. people actually believe the STEROIDS caused this... I hope they bury this cock sucker... mostly for blaming the gear... I could give a shit about the dog... lol... I know... I know... that wasn't nice... sorry...

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Nothing makes me madder then someone who senselessly abuses animals that cant protect their selves. I have some terrible things in mind that would be a very fitting punishment for that piece of shit but I'll keep them to myself.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
He's going to do some 'drug counseling' and say he was 'addicted'. And b/c of the hysteria, it'll prob work to a point too. He'll get off easier, like others with 'dependencies'.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Probably more due to the BC grass...lol.

Seriously??? WTF?!!!

I'm sorry to say I live in the same country as a fucktard such as this. At least he's a west coaster.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I don't think grass could do that to a person. Weed makes you chill and mellow.

Slic.

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Sucks but it was almost certainly his lawyer's only play to get him a reduced sentence. Happens all the time with other drugs, too...the uneducated masses all have someone in their family with a drug problem, so these arguments in court often lead to reduced sentences/bail/etc. Just like all the insanity pleas assholes use so they don't have to look like such assholes to juries. The legal system is all smoke and mirrors, bullshit.

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
The guy has problems. How many guys on steroids never do anything close to that? I hope he gets mauled by some random dog in a park.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic