Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

would you buy 2 year old HGH meditrope batch #44

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I need some advice.....my friend has 10 - batch #44 meditrope from about 2 years ago or more that has been stored in the refrigerator at least the last 6 months.....before that i am not sure how it was stored.

would you buy these at $35 each.......the guy didn't know how old they were and once i told him he said he was going to toss them.

i told him they probably still had some value ........ i don't know if I want to buy them but he threw out a price.

i don't expect them for free and not trying to take advantage but what does everyone think......is this HGH junk by now or worth $35 a kit.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I need some advice.....my friend has 10 - batch #44 meditrope from about 2 years ago or more that has been stored in the refrigerator at least the last 6 months.....before that i am not sure how it was stored.

would you buy these at $35 each.......the guy didn't know how old they were and once i told him he said he was going to toss them.

i told him they probably still had some value ........ i don't know if I want to buy them but he threw out a price.

i don't expect them for free and not trying to take advantage but what does everyone think......is this HGH junk by now or worth $35 a kit.

Personally, IF I knew they’d been refrigerated their entire life, and I knew their original owner personally, then yes I would buy them. But not knowing their storage, odds are likely against it.
Is it possible you could get a vial to do a serum on yourself with? Pretty much the only way at this point in particular to know if they’re any good.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
He was going to toss them, but you'll pay for them?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

138casanova

Apr 7, 2021
Personally, IF I knew they’d been refrigerated their entire life, and I knew their original owner personally, then yes I would buy them. But not knowing their storage, odds are likely against it.
Is it possible you could get a vial to do a serum on yourself with? Pretty much the only way at this point in particular to know if they’re any good.
If they are legit, it's worth the $350 risk, imo.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Give him$200 bucks and run it at 1.5 to 2x the dose and see...lol
If refrigerated the whole time they would likely be 90% plus potency still, HEAT kills the stuff.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I used a kit of riptropins and hyges from 2010 in 2019 and they were potent as hell. They were refrigerated the entire time. In 2005 I used some expired serostim I got from a friend that had been in his storage unit and they were good as gold.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
He was going to toss them, but you'll pay for them?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Yes at first he said he was tossing them but I think he was bluffing to see if i wanted to buy them......i really didn't want them for free.

i just feel like if he gave me 10 kits he could want something in o_O return......i have that jailhouse mentality where i know not to take anything for free and not expect to pay it back somehow

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Yes at first he said he was tossing them but I think he was bluffing to see if i wanted to buy them......i really didn't want them for free.

i just feel like if he gave me 10 kits he could want something in o_O return......i have that jailhouse mentality where i know not to take anything for free and not expect to pay it back somehow
Bend over, boy.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic