Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Would you be upset?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Truth...... the best part about this is the last sentence though........ because Mark Bell stole the Slingshot idea from one of the Westside guys who was using it a year earlier.... and Sorinex stole the FatBell idea and is now selling them as their own.

Two companies legitimately stealing ideas and making money from them.... and here someone is pissed because someone else put their name on a movement similar to their " purposely low key just for fun" one.....

Never knew this about mark or richard, terrible to hear

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Not true at all. I have been PL for 20 years. Also work for Europa and Worlds Strongest Man in the past. I am not super well known, nor do I want to be, but plenty of ppl in Strength Sports know me. I know quite a few people myself. Ask Brandon about being sued over his Cube method. Let's see what you come up with rather then just throw around opinions.

No one bothered to do any research, simply accuse me of being no one, which is fine. Saying that you don't know me, has no bearing that at the end of the day I created that specific programming, ROM, Method, time under tension and frequency. That is what as trainers, not powerlifters, we refer to as "programming". Specific design, not random. Powerlifters creating "bodybuilding accessory motions". I'm sure that comes in handy in PL, I'm sure he came up with it while prepping for his next BBing show..rolling eyes.

What youre saying is, if i wipe my anooose with my pinky off the tp, i can call it a schultz wipe, patent it and sue when ypu mimick it?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
What youre saying is, if i wipe my anooose with my pinky off the tp, i can call it a schultz wipe, patent it and sue when ypu mimick it?

As "your" leader Obama says, "yes we can" :sorry:

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Speak for yourself. Wish IC would elope with gman and stay gone.
damn RAIDEN... you're STILL mad about that??? It was a ONE TIME THING... I told you... he loves you... YEs... graniteman is a whore... but he loves you!!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Truth...... the best part about this is the last sentence though........ because Mark Bell stole the Slingshot idea from one of the Westside guys who was using it a year earlier.... and Sorinex stole the FatBell idea and is now selling them as their own.

Two companies legitimately stealing ideas and making money from them.... and here someone is pissed because someone else put their name on a movement similar to their " purposely low key just for fun" one.....

I didn't know that about Mark Bell but I did know that about Sorinex. He's not the only one who tried to take the Fatbell from Donnie. There's an asian guy too (don't remember his name though).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic