Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

would this work ?

T

texaskingsnake

Jan 30, 2011
I am looking at my first cycle .. 500ml test eth. Per wk x10wks .. so ..what i f did 250 test eth. Per week and 50ml test pro every other day ... what would work better ?

N

Neveroutgunned

Feb 9, 2011
don't make your first go round complicated, 500mgs at 8 wks test of your choice. if you don't mind eod pins run prop, best in my op. if you wanna run test e and p you can just run sust. my experience though is different tests work a little differently depending on the person. so as you progress in doing cycles try the different ones, one at a time and see which works best for you. for my friends that are doing their first go round I rec test cyp 500mg at 8 wks. you get a little bloat if you're not eating clean but bang for your buck and far pins it's easiest first time out. in future cycles you could look into preloading based on esters but that's normally for guys running profiles that go on for 12-16 wks.

T

texaskingsnake

Jan 30, 2011
Ok I did. Not want much water or bloat so that why pro.. but just. Cyp at 500 once aweek is that right .... and just for info dite is very clean....

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010
No... 250mg e3d or Monday and Thursday. This will yield the best results and keep your hormone levels a bit more stable.

I personally recommend running your cycle for 10 weeks... at 8 weeks you are just getting into the peak... 10 will get you the best bang for your buck... As he said Keep the first one simple.. no need to worry about pining prop eod AND the Cyp e3d... trust me... it becomes a hassle...

What are your plans for hCG and PCT? get hose in line before you even get started...

T

texaskingsnake

Jan 30, 2011
If this all works out right.. what I would have is test.e 500per wk x12wks ..wk14 40mg tamoxifen wk 15/18 tamoxifen at 20mg and hcg at 500iu every 4th wk .. with I also have a ? About do you do 500iu all at once 1 time every 4 wks or split up thru the 4th week

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010
You would start it on week four and do 250iu twice a week (i.e. Mon & Thurs) for the remainder of you cycle, discontinuing he hCG with the cyp...

Pct looks good... good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic