Good Supplements

L-arginine
1AD
M1T
Nitrix
Glutamine
BCAA's
Nlarge II

If you see something here you disagree with or know of any other supplements you have tried that are useless or way to expensive for what you get please post. Also add supplements that you have had good results form.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't think protein bars are worthless. They may not be the best choice but for those who don't have time to eat an actual meal or the ability to have a shake then a bar is a possible choice.

Not all of us have the time or ability to sit and eat 6 solid meals a day. You could have a job that doesn't allow you to walk around with a shaker or stop to eat a solid. Sounds crazy... it isn't. What's crazy is to not take in something... even if it's a bar.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Glutamine and BCAA? Yeah maybe if you are a vegan which we know you aren't or else your post would have started with such a declaration.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
i've pretty much scrapped all of them for the occasional pre-work homemedae eca stack. Glutamine only when fighting a cold or having digestive issues and a few other goodies when i do toss slin into the mix which isnt often.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I disagree completely with the protein bars. Far from worthless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Oh man, Cell-Tech. That brought back some old memories.

One of the first creatine supplements I bought after reading the articles in the bodybuilding magazines. 400% gains in a month, lol. Damn, I think I bought it at GNC too, lol. What a ripoff that one was.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Oh man, Cell-Tech. That brought back some old memories.

One of the first creatine supplements I bought after reading the articles in the bodybuilding magazines. 400% gains in a month, lol. Damn, I think I bought it at GNC too, lol. What a ripoff that one was.

Hahah oh yeah man! It was the holy grail. I remember the first time I took it when it became cell tech hardcore, I actually saw some decent gains with it. Muscle tech as a whole just sucks In My opinion. Haha good ole cell tech. That was like the steroid of non steroidal supplements

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I will say this about Muscle Tech: They were the first supplements that actually did anything. I remember when I first stacked their 3 test boosters with their protein and Cell Tech. Its was like a low dose of dbol for a while. Also the Hydroxycut with ephedra was the shit. That being said, the only sups I take these days are a multi-vite, protein (sometimes) Glutamine and L-arginine (sometimes) and a pre-workout.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Add worthless superdump to that list by Gaspari

I loved the Labrada Charge with ephedra. Actually still miss Ripped Force with ephedra and speed stack. O the days....

Let's not forget about all the EAS overpriced line. I hated Muscle tech, and ended up using the EAS Supps, which worked, but when comparing proteins of today, they sucked. lol

Thanks for the trip down memory lane lol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I got two for you. ICOPRO and Cybergenics. Those were the most useless things ever created.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I have abandoned the supplement industry, as they are all just junk food. I have in the passed used them, but find I do just as well with the $150 a month in my pocket, and me eating real food, 5 times a day. I take a multi vitamin, from Costco, everyday, thats about it. Home made ECA stack for pre workout if I feel I need it. I do have a bag of weight gainer, that I just if I run out of time to each at work, every now and then.

You cant go wrong with real food.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I have abandoned the supplement industry, as they are all just junk food. I have in the passed used them, but find I do just as well with the $150 a month in my pocket, and me eating real food, 5 times a day. I take a multi vitamin, from Costco, everyday, thats about it. Home made ECA stack for pre workout if I feel I need it. I do have a bag of weight gainer, that I just if I run out of time to each at work, every now and then.

You cant go wrong with real food.

This is pretty much what I have done with the exception for some protein powder here and there. Even though POB bashes me for it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic