Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Worst movie ever Don't look up!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I watched about 10 minutes of it...........................

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The president (Streep) was a their female version of Trump. Her son was even chief of staff.

They were portrayed as idiots wanting to keep a potential major catastrophe hidden from the public.

Yada, Yada, Hollywood bullshit, lies about climate doom, etc.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Does anyone else hate the Korean movies with the fake voice overs on Netflix.
Yes, we all hate the Koreans here lol

Never heard of the movie. Why would you watch a Meryl Streep movie to begin with?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Yes, we all hate the Koreans here lol

Never heard of the movie. Why would you watch a Meryl Streep movie to begin with?
Ha ha never knew Streep was in it till I searched during the movie on the cast to see who that annoying person was playing our first female president....Netflix recommended it and trailer wasn't bad. They duped me.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Way to sidetrack a thread about a shitty movie, good job!
That was primarily me. I don't have many skills, but I do seem to have the unique ability to do this.... LOL
I think there is consensus that the movie sucks, despite all the star power. Jennifer Lawrence should have played the role in her underwear, and everything would have been better.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
That was primarily me. I don't have many skills, but I do seem to have the unique ability to do this.... LOL
I think there is consensus that the movie sucks, despite all the star power. Jennifer Lawrence should have played the role in her underwear, and everything would have been better.
Jennifer had a terrible character as all of them were. Dicaprio looked like a fat pig. The hyper sexual news anchor played by Cate Blanchette was a plus though. Lol

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I think the movie would be better if everyone was naked.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I think the movie would be better if everyone was naked.
Nice "Save," Jack ... and of course the most important takeaway from any movie review ever.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I thought it was a pretty funny movie regardless of the reason behind it. This movie actually was started, for my understanding, before covid was even a known thing. I thought it was done very well in a comical sort of way. I did not get anything that they were saying it was due to climate change it was due to an asteroid smashing into the Earth I don't quite get where somebody would think this was climate change?? The Earth will get hit by another meteor eventually it wiped out the dinosaurs didn't it? Or have the history books been changed to not say that anymore like they change everything else.

Just like the thread is climate change real I stand by what I posted there that yes climate change is real but always has been and always will be cycling of the Earth

In my opinion it was a damn funny movie No matter what side you were on. People need to just get a sense of humor and stop looking at things so damn critically. We take life way too serious. Let's have some fun everybody's at each other's throats now about everything that said and in my opinion if somebody doesn't like what I have to say f them. I smile everyday I have a good word to say about everybody I have a good attitude towards everyone I'm in contact with in my life overall is pretty joyous.

The biggest part of the movie is I think yes they were saying listen to The experts which in a sense I agree experts are experts I don't care what side of the covid thing you're on you do what you want to do and that's cool I have no qualms about where I stand on things. I believe that covid is real I believe the world will get hit by an asteroid and I do believe that people in general have lost their mind.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Nice "Save," Jack ... and of course the most important takeaway from any movie review ever.
Save? He was too lazy to clean the thread up, he was fwapping off to Meryl Streeps ass!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic