Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Worst movie ever Don't look up!

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
My wife got up and went to bed after 30 minutes. She said it hurt's her heart because it's so true. I thought ok and whatever and endured to the end. A lot of funny and really sad points. They nailed the distracted passive aggressive narcissism that many have today perfectly. Overall it was pretty sad. I won't watch again unless given a choice between it and the new matrix.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I sat near Pee Wee Herman once during a Meryl Streep movie.
I lived across the street from the movie theater in Florida where you guys got busted :p

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I lived across the street from the movie theater in Florida where you guys got busted :p
Only Pee Wee was busted. After the full body cavity search I was only identified as a person of interest.

I thought your avatar looked familiar ... why were you out on the street wearing just crocs, a Lone Ranger mask, and a raincoat on a sunny day? I did wave to you as they led me off, but you had your hands in your pockets.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Only Pee Wee was busted. After the full body cavity search I was only identified as a person of interest.

I thought your avatar looked familiar ... why were you out on the street wearing just crocs, a Lone Ranger mask, and a raincoat on a sunny day? I did wave to you as they led me off, but you had your hands in your pockets.
It couldn't have been me, I don't own a raincoat :)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It couldn't have been me, I don't own a raincoat :)
Knitpicking. It was a cape then, cause it sure didn't close in the front.

Reactions: HDH
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Police said they found Pee Wee's DNA all over the theater, and on "one big guy out in the street."

That you?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Police said they found Pee Wee's DNA all over the theater, and on "one big guy out in the street."

That you?
Yes if we can end this :)

Last edited:
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I finally watched the movie and ended up rooting for the Earth to be destroyed.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

That you?

I pass that building every day. The infamous Peewee playhouse theatre. It's now a Mellow Mushroom pizza place. The place still has lots of white goo on the floors, so I guess some things never really change.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic