Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Worst movie ever Don't look up!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I can't believe I watched this till the end . The best part of the movie I guess was getting to see Meryl Streps cottage cheese ass in the end if it even was.
Terrible movie.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
It was a tough movie!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
There is always imdb, but we all operate on trust here and I won't look it up. Nevertheless, I am interested in looking up Miss Meryl's cottage cheese ass if you have any pics to share. Any pics, recent or long ago of Helen Mirren would also be great. The aging process definitely makes things less perfect on ladies like this when compared to the current 20yo Instagram hottie, but there is some "intangible" that makes my aging process server stand up and take notice.

I do draw the line on Betty White pics, however, unless they are from the 20th Century.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Haha that was a okay movie. Not the best. Another movie I watched that I wish I hadn’t was Snowpiecer. Worst movie and waste of my life.
Snowpiercer was terrible....disgusting really.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
There is always imdb, but we all operate on trust here and I won't look it up. Nevertheless, I am interested in looking up Miss Meryl's cottage cheese ass if you have any pics to share. Any pics, recent or long ago of Helen Mirren would also be great. The aging process definitely makes things less perfect on ladies like this when compared to the current 20yo Instagram hottie, but there is some "intangible" that makes my aging process server stand up and take notice.

I do draw the line on Betty White pics, however, unless they are from the 20th Century.
It was probably a body double because I don't think she has a tramp stamp in real life but I may be wrong. Lol

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone else hate the Korean movies with the fake voice overs on Netflix.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
We watched it on Christmas and viewed it thinking of Biden and the CDC's response to Covid. Made it a little more enjoyable. The white-haired guy even looks like Fausci.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I haven't watched the movie, but after reading a review, it sure sounds like a silly, bald-faced attempt to tell the sheep to trust "the experts" and that if you don't you will be ushering in the end of the world. Nice and subtle....

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
You watched a Meryl Streep movie?! Ouch.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic