Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Worst cycle ever?

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
What's up guys?!

I always see newer members on boards asking "what's the most insane or amazing cycle you've ever done?"

Well, I am curious what is the worst cycle you've ever done? Anything that you regret or just downright ****ed you up? My worst experience wasn't life ruining, it was good tren, phrma adex and bunk test E. Crashed E2, no test and tren rage... My chick wasn't happy with me during that period.

I have heard horror stories of guys receiving females contraceptives in their vials and shit like that....

Curious what others have been through.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I've always been advised and careful. So nothing to say as far as worst.

I waited till 40 to start and now wish I had started at 30. But it is what it is. I've done well.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you.

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
I've always been advised and careful. So nothing to say as far as worst.

I waited till 40 to start and now wish I had started at 30. But it is what it is. I've done well.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you.

Yes, I understand wishing you started earlier. Unfortunately, my first "guru" was nothing of the sort... Oh well, it could've ended WAY worse... No lactation, abscesses etc. to report...

At your age, are you on doc supervised TRT?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Yes, I understand wishing you started earlier. Unfortunately, my first "guru" was nothing of the sort... Oh well, it could've ended WAY worse... No lactation, abscesses etc. to report...

At your age, are you on doc supervised TRT?

Lol yes brother. I'm super supervised :D

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Lol yes brother. I'm super supervised :D

I am as well, smart move. My personal friend is my MD, so he allows "flexibility" in terms of hormones. Also starts off with the bloods by saying "is this one you pay cash with, or have your insurance cover it?"

He's a good guy :) LOL

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Two for me.

Cycle one was bunk test e from biogen. Ran .5 Alex daily with it. Joints were like glass and zero gains.

Second was test prop and tren ace. Every shot (eod) was excruciatingly painful. Manned up and ran it for 8 weeks and made amazing gains. Never been so strong.

But it turns out I am allergic to prop lol

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Years ago, I ran the old deca/dbol cycle, took 2 weeks off, and ran Fina solo. It was my first time trying fina, and the kid who made it and gave it to me said "This stuff is so powerful you should just run it by itself." We trained together at the gym a lot, and he was huge, so I listened to him. 15+ years ago, I just listened to whoever was bigger then me. I didn't even have a computer then, or hadn't bought any of the anabolic review books.

Anyways, there is nothing like bringing a hot broad home from the bar around age 21, and not being able to get it up....

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Two for me.

Cycle one was bunk test e from biogen. Ran .5 Alex daily with it. Joints were like glass and zero gains.

Second was test prop and tren ace. Every shot (eod) was excruciatingly painful. Manned up and ran it for 8 weeks and made amazing gains. Never been so strong.

But it turns out I am allergic to prop lol

Allergic to prop? Man, I've never heard of such a thing, ****ing bummer! Do you labmax your gear to at least make sure someone didn't send your prop. on accident?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Y is Labmax still mentioned???????? Attention everyone LABMAX is not reliable, its a scam!!!!!!

Allergic to prop? Man, I've never heard of such a thing, ****ing bummer! Do you labmax your gear to at least make sure someone didn't send your prop. on accident?

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
I do agree, it's hardly reliable. However, for the cost, it's decent to at least confirm present hormone IMO. Rather than mass spec his gear, due to his allergy, a simple colorimetric test can't hurt for ~$15.

Overtime, having LM'd many, many, many different labs, vials, batches etc. I do agree it's not anywhere near 100% reliable. However, it does appear to be MOST reliable when it comes to test. and it's esters as well as tren.

It's a ****ing shit in the dark for mast., primo., etc... I hope this clarifies, as I don't think Labmax is the end all, be all either.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Any cycle that includes winstrol. I know lots of guy like it, but it makes my old joints ache. Other than that aas are bread from heaven:)

T

TheBeat

Jun 26, 2013
Worst for me was 200Mg test e, 600Mg tren e, 350Mg Winny per week. I looked awesome but was super lethargic, out of breath, joints hurt, and insane acne. Not worth it at all!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic