Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

World Class Bodybuilding

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Basskiller runs a good site here. Anybody else come from this site or frequent it? Lots of good adult pics if you're a member and some good sponsors as well.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Love WCBB, great guys and always good reading, where I usually spend most of my day and I OWN that arcade BTW!

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
WCBB has been my home board for 4 years now and bass is doing an awesome job to keep that board drama free. No bashing allowed there. Don't hesitate and join the board if you're not a member there yet!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Definitely a board to belong to.

DGAF

Signed up there...and trolling it :D (just teasing)

Seriously, it's a fine board and Basskiller's one killer forum owner

Southpaw

Southpaw

Sep 23, 2010
WCBB has alot of great articles, I have yet to see a board with that much studying material. It's been around since they made the wheel, which would account for all the great threads. Definitily check it out if you're serious about bbing!

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Bk is the man...one of the few sites I visit regularly.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
one of the true "good" boards out there with many old school real world members with volumes of knowledge

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
BK has helped me on a few occasions when i had some problems on anther board.came to my defense fast...i try to visit his site more often.just wish i knew how to get down with the paypal so i could become a true donating member.never a dull article over there.everyone i've ever pm'd for assistance has replied with help out the ass...great board,great owner and great members...

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Mod over there. Solid board, solid staff, solid overall environment.

Purplehaze

Purplehaze

Aug 25, 2010
I always try and stop by a few times a day...I will join and recommend any site that bass is apart of....Loads of information there and on basskilleronline...P

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic