Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Workout Routines

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Who actually follows a workout routine? Because I just work out whatever Muscle that doesn't feel sore. Don't even remember my workouts. However I have been training my biceps 6 days a week straight with every workout, and they are peaking out extremely nice. Got that from Rich Pani or however you spell his name. Trains biceps on every training day that's how hegot his arms to explode.

Anywho Id like to see some routines

S

smash

Apr 30, 2013
I write all my own programs which I follow for 3 or 4 weeks. I have written thousands of programs.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
No routines for me train 5 days a week one body part except for arms which is bi and tri and that's it.depending how I feel on the day it's more about volume than anything

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
I'm in between. I follow the same basic routine, but I keep it in my head. I will add or drop things on any given day depending on how I feel. Rule #1, listen to your body. That's way more important than a schedule or written routine in my mind. I will also cut back on weight and up the reps if things aren't feeling right.

S

smash

Apr 30, 2013
No routines for me train 5 days a week one body part except for arms which is bi and tri and that's it.depending how I feel on the day it's more about volume than anything

This will work fine if the goal is hypertrophy

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I'll follow a programme when I am training for a meet, otherwise I tend to train instinctively and try to judge myself what needs to be trained and when.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
This will work fine if the goal is hypertrophy

After training for years and lifting heavy in my 20s destroying my shoulders just had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder and will need to get surgery on my left within two years I just train on how I feel and just feel good that I'm training again but I did follow a routine when I was younger but there is no written rule on training so I just go with how I feel.my old training partner back in the 90s would do no less than 30 sets on chest lol.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Do work x 1
Eatx 1
sleep x 1
repeat x alot...
Perfect training regiment

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I train using my routine (SST). It's focus isn't hypertrophy but it's a by product. If you want to look at it just go to my journal.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
^^^ And if you want to be a strong bastard run it ^^^^

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I train using my routine (SST). It's focus isn't hypertrophy but it's a by product. If you want to look at it just go to my journal.

Do you have more info on SST?

Slic.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Do you have more info on SST?

Slic.

I would hope so since I created it. There's over 70pages of info on it right here on TID in my journal. Take a look at it and if you're interested in running it let me know. There are already some who run it here or have run it in the past.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic