Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

working out guide required?

Y

yasir360

Jul 26, 2017
hey fellas.

i have a minor question (could be stupid question) as i am new to fitness.
my question is can I safely work my back and biceps a day before working my chest and shoulders?

thanks and pardon for any mistake

MuscleBeach

MuscleBeach

Jul 20, 2017
hey fellas.

i have a minor question (could be stupid question) as i am new to fitness.
my question is can I safely work my back and biceps a day before working my chest and shoulders?

thanks and pardon for any mistake
What?! This absurd!! Blasphemy!!

You can do whatever you want my man, every one of us has a different way we prefer doing certain things. Personally theres no way I could train shoulders with chest, because Id be quick for injury on my rotators. And if you are doing two body parts per workout session the push/pull method is whats usually used and preferred.
I.E. Chest/Back. Back/Bis. Shoulders/Tris....And don't neglect those wheels! I like doing Bis with Legs personally.
Theres all types of varoations you can do but if its working for you, do your thing. Stay safe and stay healthy.

MuscleBeach

MuscleBeach

Jul 20, 2017
Do some more reading on here though this forum has so much information, a lot better than others out there.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
There are no stupid questions. Me personally, I would do chest and triceps together. Maybe take a day off in between because you are working large muscle groups. You work the muscles in the gym but the actual growth comes after. Nutrition and rest is when you grow.
That being said everybody's body is different so listen to yours

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
If I had known 30 years ago when I started training what I know now, I would have spent at least the first few months doing a Monday / Wednesday / Friday (or Tues / Thur / Sat) split where I divided my training up into 3 separate workouts - Back and bis on Mon; Chest, shoulders, and tris on Wed; and Legs on Friday with 2 days rest after.

I would limit time on the weights to less than an hour, and to do no more than 25-30 total sets in any one workout - you may find 12-15 total sets per workout sufficient to work up to at first. Rest longer between sets of squats, rows, deadlifts, pullups, presses, dips, etc than you do between exercises such as barbell curls and standing calf raises. And do fewer sets and exercises for smaller bodyparts than larger ones.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic