Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Work Pranks

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
So...I just dumped out my boss's hand sanitizer bottle and filled it back up with clear sex lube...and it made me wonder:

What is the best prank you have ever pulled on a boss or coworker?

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
LMAO

That's the craziest joke ever. Bet your boss must wonder why his hands are so slick :D

My best prank was putting an audio recording of sex on my coworker's PC

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
One of my employees went to Greece for a month when I worked in an office setting. We used form feed paper to seal off his cube and then threw our garbage cans in there everyday for a month. No food, just junk scrap and empty bottles and on the last day we sealed off the top after I dumped all of the paper shredders in it and filled all his drawers :)
That's what you get for taking a month off!!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
One of my employees went to Greece for a month when I worked in an office setting. We used form feed paper to seal off his cube and then threw our garbage cans in there everyday for a month. No food, just junk scrap and empty bottles and on the last day we sealed off the top after I dumped all of the paper shredders in it and filled all his drawers :)

LOL that's so damn mean! :D

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Put an empty tuna can in a guys desk drawer before the weekend once... You know those 3 hole punches? We took all the little holes and dumped them down a guys AC vents in his car... Thats just work... In my younger days at people's houses a lot worse shit was done...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010

thats just fucked up...

I have a freakin list... but they are all very long...

I had a boss years ago that was a prankster... untill he fucked with me...

here's a short one

He used to put half a pack of sweet and low in his coffee and leave the rest sitting on the counter... one day I dumped out the sweet-n-low and replaced it with salt... I could here him yell way down the hall...

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i did one that was just wrong and just turned into one.
i work inconstruction and we had been in the city. i had to take a piss realy bad, it just hit.
i went to the van a found a bucket and releaved myself tucked the bucket in a safe spot so it wouldn't tip over and went back to work with full intentions of getting rid of it.
but forgot.
that weekend it was HOT really HOT. that bucket sat there for the weekend and rotted. he came to work and said his van stunk like hell didn't know what it was.
i just did have the heart to tell him so i just stay quiet.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
At a printers I used to work at in the UK every time I went outside for a cig I used to take the keys to my managers car and move the car to a different place. It was funny as 'ell every morning watching him in the car park looking completely lost.

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
I work in construction and one time we took the tools out of a millwrights bag and put a piece of 1" thick solid steel cut to fit his bag in the bottom and put all his tools back in the bag and when he went to grab it to take to his next work area he eyes about came out of his head and it about dragged his back on his ass. That bag had to weight a ton already and then we added that huge piece of steel in it, he wasnt very happy.

Another time we took one of our brother eletricians tools and carefully tied them together using jetline(the kind you blow through pipes and use to pull the rope back in), we left a few inches between tools and the last tool we tied to a rail so when he got his bag at the end of the day he walked back to the trailer and he had a line of tools on the ground from the trailer to where he was working at, that was some funny shit but I felt bad cause we were all leaving and he was picking his tools up still. He was kind of an asshole though so oh well.

I have taken the back clasp of a harness lanyard and wrapped it around rails and other things and hooked it back so when the guy or girl went to move they couldnt cause they were held back.

I have put wire ease on the inside sweatband of a persons hard hat before, the blue gooey kind not the yellow sticky kind, lol. That stuff is a PITA to get off too!

I have done the old cone head gag on people before and had it done to me a few times too. You take the little cone cups that come with the 5 gallon jugs of water for the dispensors and put a little duct tape over the top of it and very slickly put it on someones hard hat so it looks like a dunce cap point.

I have seen some messed up stuff done to peoiple who drive foreign cars to a jobsite too. One guy had his car shrinkwrapped all the way around everything, it looked like a dang package when they were done with it. Another time I seen a guys car picked up with a forklift and put in a con-ex and hidden. A whole bunch of stuff like that especially at Ford and GM plants, the car plant will have a foreign car towed if you park it in their lot..they usually have a separate lot for foreign cars to park in across the street or down the road some.

Construction workers pull alot of pranks on fellow tradesman.

DGAF

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
FunnySigns_25.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic