Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Word to tim teblow

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Great athlete, terrible quarterback. With that said, he is mentally stronger than Sanchez and that may work in his favor. Its a good possibility that mark sanchez gets rattled completely and never recovers. I cant stand either qb for the record. War Jimmy Macmahon

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Great athlete, terrible quarterback. With that said, he is mentally stronger than Sanchez and that may work in his favor. Its a good possibility that mark sanchez gets rattled completely and never recovers.

this is my exact worry. sanchez is already weak mentally and not much of a leader. i think this will just make his performance worse on the field. i hope he steps up and the competition actually forces him to grow the fuck up but i doubt that will be the case

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
this is my exact worry. sanchez is already weak mentally and not much of a leader. i think this will just make his performance worse on the field. i hope he steps up and the competition actually forces him to grow the fuck up but i doubt that will be the case

Jets fans everywhere are hoping that exact same thing. I play hockey with a die hard jets fan and he shares your exact same thoughts. Will make for some interesting television.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Jets have now become the ultimate clusterf*ck...giving Sanchez money and acting like he's The Man, then signing TT, and good guy, strong fullback that can throw a little, and a guy the fans will yell for the first time Sanchez blows a pass..
Their locker room is already a mess; now it's worse.
I feel sorry for Jets fans: add some peanuts and saw dust and that franchise is a circus!

Georgia

Georgia

Mar 31, 2012
If anything it will make the QB position stronger. If Tebow never plays it doesn't matter...because I agree Angriness...it will finally put some pressure on Sanchez and force him to make better decisions and be more competitive.

I wonder if they just got Tebow for the locker room help. He is a motivator and leader and will get your ass pumped up before and during a game. We all know the Jet's locker room has been in shambles these past seasons.

Hopefully he plays. He is a difference maker. He makes very, very sound decisions...especially with throwing the ball. If he DOES throw it is usually to a open guy (if he can hit him...)...if not he tucks and runs like a freight train

Love how fearless he is

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Hey Georgia, every time I see your name I can help but thinking back on Hershel Walker...or as his relatives called him "Hushel"....what an amazing genetic marvel!

Georgia

Georgia

Mar 31, 2012
Hey Georgia, every time I see your name I can help but thinking back on Hershel Walker...or as his relatives called him "Hushel"....what an amazing genetic marvel!

Man...the mention of his name just gives me chills lol. That kind of drive, motivation, power, speed, talent all in one player. I think I've probably seen about every video and documentary made on him. There was a good one on ESPN not too long ago called "SEC Storied: Herschel" or something. HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Hopefully he plays. He is a difference maker. He makes very, very sound decisions...especially with throwing the ball. If he DOES throw it is usually to a open guy (if he can hit him...)...if not he tucks and runs like a freight train

Love how fearless he is
oh, he'll play. guarenteed. even if it is just in wildcat formations and/or trick plays. i'd like to see him line up in the backfield and run the ball or even at tight end from time to time. i just hope they dont try to turn him into a starting QB. i have better throwing mechanics than he does...

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
It gets old hearing people say Tebow can't throw the football, is a terrible passer etc... So much monkey see monkey do - a couple of knuckleheads on espn (like that blockhead Merril Hoge - really dude, ur an expert analyst?) say it then everybody starts parroting the same old shit. True, he has a long throwing motion but he's not the 1st pro QB to have that - Michael Vick always looks to me like he's throwing a baseball to me. It does add time (although I'd guess its in the fractions of a second range) to his release speed. Nobody, or at least very few people who get paid $ to be so called experts on TV points out that he passed for a low percentage for the same reason he threw few interceptions with Denver - he faulted on the side of caution, throwing to spots where the receiver has a much greater chance to catch the ball than the defender or throwing balls away. Shit, as I recall a lot of his Ints. came in one game after John Elway started ragging him to just chunk it up for grabs. I'll take a lower percentage of completions in exchange for a lower interception ratio and my guess is statistically it consistently = more wins.

No doubt I'm rooting for the guy to succeed wherever - nothing gets me on somebodies side like a bunch of talking heads hating and dissing somebody.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I remember watching Billy Kilmer throw the ball in the 70s. One wounded duck after another, LOL. But he led his team to the Super Bowl. QB is also about team leadership. Tebow got other guys on the team to play better, and to work harder. He leads by example. I know many people think he's a joke, but once they see his work ethic and how he encourages those around him, they become a believer.

Only time will tell whether he develops into a good QB, but he definately has his place. I'm not sure why the Jets took him, but with only having to give up a 4th and 6th round pick, I can't believe why everyone wasn't trying to get him... basically was put on the block for free.

I understand Denver wanting to get Manning, but it's not without some risk. He could take a shot anytime and decide to retire, and then where will Denver be?

Georgia

Georgia

Mar 31, 2012
I'm rooting for the guy. Passionate football player that is also a humble guy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic