Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Womens Weight Loss

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
For the look your wanting id say around 18% you would probably be happy !

But 20-25 is def good and healthy , there are some aspects of leanness that are negative in women .... It makes face look older etc :.. (Generally)

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
.... It makes face look older etc :.. (Generally)

Oh, ain't that the ugly truth! If only I could have the stage body without my face looking so damn prunish...that is the biggest drawback in my opinion...if I can save enough money for some face fillers I will be happy LOL. If anybody discovers a way to keep the 25% fat face while having a 8% body....let me know ;)

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
I am currently 5'4 143lbs and 18-19% bf. I think I am holding so water weight tbh. But I stopped caring about the scale and just worried about strength speed and getting leaner.

T

Teej2013

Mar 27, 2013
You are all encouraging.. and I've quit focusing on my scale numbers and started tracking my measurements. I will measure again the first of May..so far I've noticed my clothes are fitting better and looser. I'm walk - running a few times a week. While I'm not lifting free weights yet I'm using the machines at the gym several of times a week. One one machine I was having difficulty with 60 lbs and a nice man brought me a 10 lb weight to add to 40 with the outside weight clip. ( NO laughing lol ... :-D) I'm noticing firming ..toning in my arms ... yaaeee. And for the first time this week I was a little sore. May 1st I will upload a progress picture. Hope hope hope I finally see that special indent above my bicep.. ? Well ya'll know what I mean..:-D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic