Kiddorism
What's New?

Women and Tbol (doing my research)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Turinabol, also known as Oral Turinabol, is the brand name of an anabolic androgenic steroid called Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, abbreviated as CDMT. AKA tbol.

The history is that it was developed in Germany for athletes (as was lots of steriods lol). Is a form of Dianabol, but was created for a purpose to which did not have the aromatizing effects of dbol.

I like the low androgenic ratio on this compound (aka i like being a woman). I am considering running this compound...posting this for a few reasons.
1-gives new women members food for thoughts...information, and latest information is always welcomed.
2-i am a very curious one and i would never run a compound without doing proper research.
3-this topic also might revive thought research for others.

I shall use this thread to post up all my research on this compound as I'm conducting it.

This web site: https://www.simplyanabolics.com/steroids/turinabol/ , states that it is currently not being manufactured in a pharmaceutical form nor a veterinary form, thusly only is available on the black market. This website also states that androgenic rating on this is 6 (states that for anavar it is 24). Not sure of the validity on this website, i may take this resource down from this post. Jury still out on this one lol.

Some old threads on this compound are:
Thread here in TID from 2012:
https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/women-and-tbol.8398/

Thread here in TID from 2014:
https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/tbol-profile.18861/

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Found a YouTube vid of a Doctor explanation of Tbol from April, 2019:

i've watched a few of his vids. I think he just throws facts out there. Of course he will, he is an MD.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He comes across a bit goofy at first, but then he settles down and gives some decent info at the end.

I think tbol is a decent drug for women at a low dose for a short period of time. I'd say 10mg per day for 4-8 weeks won't have significant side effects. It does trash your lipids, so expect your HDL to tank. But that recovers after discontinuing use, although it may take a while.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Tbol rhymes with dbol.......lol
Look at the Eastern European olympic women of the 70’s and 80’s I vote anavar for safety chica
Tommy is right on about short cycles hence right when it is getting good you better be getting off of it
IMO

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Tbol rhymes with dbol.......lol
Look at the Eastern European olympic women of the 70’s and 80’s I vote anavar for safety chica
Tommy is right on about short cycles hence right when it is getting good you better be getting off of it
IMO

I won't argue with you about the side effects the East German women had due to their doping violations. While we do know that they were using tbol, they were like using it at very high dosages, and likely in combination with other androgens. So it's kinda hard to say. I know a female competitor that has used tbol at 10mg/day, and she had no visual sides, and when I asked here about other sides, she indicated that she didn't have any (e.g,. no changing in her voice, no increased sensitivity in her clitoris)

I really love the stuff, even at a dose as low as 20mg/day for me. Obviously, women should dose appropriately.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I won't argue with you about the side effects the East German women had due to their doping violations. While we do know that they were using tbol, they were like using it at very high dosages, and likely in combination with other androgens. So it's kinda hard to say. I know a female competitor that has used tbol at 10mg/day, and she had no visual sides, and when I asked here about other sides, she indicated that she didn't have any (e.g,. no changing in her voice, no increased sensitivity in her clitoris)

I really love the stuff, even at a dose as low as 20mg/day for me. Obviously, women should dose appropriately.
I literally just started it today,( found 200 tabs of it and 1200 tabs of Var in my stash) swapped out my beloved Var..lol planning on 40mg per day while recovery training.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
not about woman sorry but super interesting is that Tbol is the number one steroid that is found to be used by the Russian Olympic wrestling team, and they are as strong as mules.

Aniuar Geduev who has tested positive for tbol along with other Russian team members has gotten way stronger over the years and even his physique has noticeably increased in muscle mass lol

he has been able to defeat our legendary gold medalist Jordan Buroughs a few times now. AAS for the win

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=vbFQVAxCZx8

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Not to hijack the thread, but tbol has always been easy to ID on doping tests. The Russians must have had a neat trick to mask the compound until recently. I wonder if Jon Jones was using the same trick when he got caught with tbol in his system.

I love tbol. I don't think it's as strong as dbol, but it's more dry and provide decent size gains.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
If I'm not mistaken it was made specifically for the female east German weightlifters.
It was given to thousands of east G athletes, forced as a vitamin. They crushed Olympic records the next few years then got busted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic