Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Women and peptides?

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
I have been using peptides (ghrp-2 and cjc-1295) for anti-aging purposes for about 6 months now and have liked them.

My wife is interested in trying them for the same reason, but I don't really have any info to give her. I tried poking around a bit, but wasn't having much success, hence the thread you are reading now.

Any advice regarding do's and dont's and dosing for Women and peptides would be greatly appreciated. Any and all input is welcomed.

She is 42 years old and 135lbs, if that helps.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Have you checked out datbtrue's forum? Google it. Immense amount of peptide info there.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I have been using peptides (ghrp-2 and cjc-1295) for anti-aging purposes for about 6 months now and have liked them.

My wife is interested in trying them for the same reason, but I don't really have any info to give her. I tried poking around a bit, but wasn't having much success, hence the thread you are reading now.

Any advice regarding do's and dont's and dosing for a woman would be greatly appreciated. Any and all input is welcomed.

She is 42 years old and 135lbs, if that helps.

just curious, whats your dosing schedule like for those two?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I would think a saturation dose of 100mcg of GHRP-2/Mod GRF(1-29) prebed would be good for her. mybe even just 50mcg. I would start at a lower dose and work up to that dose though start with the GHRP then add in the Mod 1-29

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Anyone ever have their stomach tissue/fat flare up and stay that way, after pinning peptides? Pinned hgh frag all around belly button over a mth ago and my stomach is still swollen like a dinosaur egg. It's not technally infected, as it's never itched, burned or gotten hot. Had a general doc look at it but he didn't have an answer. Anyone ever have something like this happen to them?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
yea actualy have before, bit of alergic reaction. should go away eventualy.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
You fit right in, shine LMAO!

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
yea actualy have before, bit of alergic reaction. should go away eventualy.

So....that's what you really look like!!! You fancy, huh?!?

How long are we talking about??? Like I said...it's going on a mth

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
So....that's what you really look like!!! You fancy, huh?!?

How long are we talking about??? Like I said...it's going on a mth

bit of scar tissue, sounds silly but massage it only if it's not sore which whill help to break up scar tissue,

Kimmers (ol lady) took about 6wks for it to go away, it does that to some.

You think I'm Handsome?? ;)

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
bit of scar tissue, sounds silly but massage it only if it's not sore which whill help to break up scar tissue,

Kimmers (ol lady) took about 6wks for it to go away, it does that to some.

You think I'm Handsome?? ;)

Will massage and see what happens...thank you sir....I mean mamm.....

Yes....U FANCY!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic