Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Woman re-arrested on steroid charges after January bust

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A North Naples woman was arrested and charged with two counts of steroid possession on Tuesday, roughly three months after deputies raided the home she shared with her fitness trainer husband.

Veronica Daniela Troemner, 29, of 5440 Teak Wood Drive, was arrested by Collier deputies in the 3000 block of U.S. 41 E. She was charged with two counts of possession of steroids, a felony. Following Troemner’s January arrest, the steroid charges were pending tests by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

In January, Troemner was arrested along with her husband, Nicholas Munson Troemner, 28, a trainer at Lifestyle Family Fitness Center. Deputies reported seizing $20,000 worth of suspected steroids from their home, as well as marijuana and firearms.

At the time, Nicholas Troemner was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and failure to register as a convicted felon, among other charges. After tests were completed on the suspected steroids earlier this month, Nicholas Troemner was re-arrested and charged with possession of anabolic steroids with intent to sell and with eight counts of possession of anabolic steroids.

Veronica Troemner initially faced charges of possession of marijuana over 20 grams and possession of narcotic paraphernalia. A search of the couple’s residence turned up more than 200 vials of suspected anabolic steroids. The report of Veronica Troemner’s arrest on Tuesday noted that two of those vials were found in a bedroom dresser, under feminine undergarments — accounting for the two counts of possession against her.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
interesting post thanks

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
why did the report say SUSPECTED STEROIDS?..That like saying the policee isnt certain if its steroids are not....Its left up to them to prove its steroids or not....and then they siad they found 2 vials under her female undergarments?..So what is the reports trying to say?and i also see they added up 200vials coming out to 20,000 worth of steroids...that i can say is a good figure for street vaule....dw

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I wonder if they checked her vagina. I bet they could have found some vials up in there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic