Woman busted with 60 ml bottle of liquid Anavar

Discussion in 'Latest News On Anabolics' started by admin, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Leigharoden07

Leigharoden07 New Member

Jan 23, 2017
    The label was on the outside of it

2. Leigharoden07

Leigharoden07 New Member

Jan 23, 2017
    I was and I loved it and thank God I got busted on probation and served time and got clean over 2 years now!

Warhead14 and MorganKane like this.
  3. WidowMaker

WidowMaker MuscleHead

Jan 9, 2013
    Not very bright, this one shines! Who in hell goes to see their probation officer with a controlled substance in their possession???
    Wait! This one did.

4. Leigharoden07

Leigharoden07 New Member

Jan 23, 2017
    I went to ask her for help to get put into a rehab and I didn't know they were in there I'd been up for 5 days and they were my husband's and I took the charge. I didn't get to go to rehab like I wanted I went to prison and got clean. No it wasn't smart but I bet your not perfect and make dumb choices also! I'm a fucking human and made a mistake for fucks sake!!!!

Warhead14 likes this.
  5. rawdeal

rawdeal TID Board Of Directors

Nov 29, 2013
    Wow. Leigha, sorry for your hurt earlier, and your hurt reading all this. What the hell brought you to this board and this thread anyway?

6. Leigharoden07

Leigharoden07 New Member

Jan 23, 2017
    I googled my name and seen this picture I look horrible and it's embarrassing that I let myself go there and for people to joke and judge me when they don't know my story is why it pissed me off but I did realize that I've come a long way I'm clean sober n free from the system I've got my kids back and I'm back in the gym with no roids.

Warhead14 and rawdeal like this.
  7. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Just remember, it's the interwebz and anyone can say whatever they want. Welcome to TID, glad your life turned around.

8. tommyguns2

tommyguns2 Senior Moderators Staff Member

Dec 25, 2010
    I wish you the absolute best. I'm glad you're putting things back together, for yourself and your kids! Hang in there and stay clean!

9. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    I had a bottle of liquid var in my carry on luggage with a bottle of body wash and other bath stuff. Tsa pulled out the bag because my body wash was too big for carry on. I was laughing and my wife asked what was funny. When I told her she slapped me lol

starquest maniac, Warrior45 and Rider like this.
  10. starquest maniac

starquest maniac VIP Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Im sure it can be painful to research yourself and find comments like you did to join our board to defend yourself of something of a long lost Thread. I mean I had a cashier at a 7-11 once upon a time demand 2 pennies for a purchase. I dropped my baggy of dope on floor out of one pocket, tweaked out and dropped my pipe on the floor out of other pocket. I told cashier that she knew I had it and wanted me to drop it on floor. SMMFH.... Face it, Meth will make you do stupid shit so your car shoulda been free and clear of anything illegal. But when your on Crystal Meth you can do anything right. Believe me, in the past I tried. Anyways, Heres a sober thumbs up with you!

rawdeal likes this.
  11. rawdeal

rawdeal TID Board Of Directors

Nov 29, 2013
    @Leigharoden07 . . . . . . you picked a rather strange way to get here, but, maybe you're among friends, a support group of sorts?

12. WidowMaker

WidowMaker MuscleHead

Jan 9, 2013
    Leigh sounds like you are making progress in a good way. I like it when people evolve from their mistakes and become better from it. Most you know, see and hear about never recover to do better in life. You seem to be one of the few to defy the odds and for that. My apologies and I wish you well in your life.

TainoWarrior 2011 and rawdeal like this.