Kiddorism
What's New?

Woman busted with 60 ml bottle of liquid Anavar

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
2yoepli.jpg

26-year-old Leigha Warren Roden (a.k.a. Leigha Adelle Warren) of High Water Road in Claremont was arrested by Hickory Police at about 4:40 Tuesday afternoon for a felony probation violation and misdemeanor possession of a schedule III controlled substance.

She was arrested after the probation office reported to Hickory Police that Roden had come in for a meeting and was found to have anabolic steroids in her purse. She had a 60 ml bottle containing 20 ml of Anavar. Anavar is a trademark name for oxandrolone, which is a prescription anabolic steroid used as part of a program to regain weight lost after surgery, illness or trauma. It also treats bone pain caused by osteoporosis.

Roden was detained by Probation Officers until Hickory Police arrived and took her into custody. She was placed in the Catawba Co. Detention Facility under an $11,000 secured bond. A District Court date was set for February 12 in Hickory.

Roden is on probation as she serves a 24-month suspended sentence following a June 2013 conviction in Catawba County on felony charges of possession with intent to sell or deliver a schedule II controlled substance and sale or delivery of a schedule II controlled substance.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Why carry illegal substances with you in public?

I would never do that.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Glad her bond is 11K...wouldn't want this hardened criminal hitting the streets anytime soon **rolling eyes**

Reactions: HGH
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Why carry illegal substances with you in public?

I would never do that.

Agree but its even dumber then that.
She went to a meeting with her probation officer with the bottle on her.
She is probably a Mensa member.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Granted, this was very stupid of her. I'm assuming that her probation officer is in some form of public building that has a metal detector or something, and she had to put her purse on the conveyor, and this allows the police to go through her stuff?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Agree but its even dumber then that.
She went to a meeting with her probation officer with the bottle on her.
She is probably a Mensa member.

yeah that's a special kind of stupid

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Granted, this was very stupid of her. I'm assuming that her probation officer is in some form of public building that has a metal detector or something, and she had to put her purse on the conveyor, and this allows the police to go through her stuff?

If she is on probation, the state pretty much owns her. They can do anything they want as far as searching her. They can tell her to drop her drawers and put on the gloves, go to her work or home.

Taking that into the office for her monthly was one of the silliest things I've heard of in quite some time.

H

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Btw, did they misinterpret 20mg/ml and write 20ml? Cause I'm always surprised at how ignorant these reports can be.

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
Why would you take it with you to see your PO? They search you all the time.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
LE now have test kits for Var? Not likely since no test actually exists. So how did they know it was Var? Maybe its an OTC supplement with a name similar to Var...I am just curious to know how they knew it was Var without testing it.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic