Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Woman Arrested for Loving Her Boyfriend to Pieces

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
WETUMPKA, Ala. - When Andy Fleder's parents didn't hear from their son for several days, they suspected something was very wrong.

"Andy always returned our phone calls," said his tearful mother Maggie. "We couldn't even get hold of his girlfriend, bodybuilder Darlene Morton. That's when we decided to contact the police."

Wetumpka police found no trace of Fleder at his apartment, work, or friends' homes, and launched an extensive search.

"We finally found him just outside Wetumpka, in a Burger Deli dumpster," revealed police sergeant Jeremy Kellerman. "Unfortunately, the bloodhounds also found parts of him in an alley beside a movie theater in Clanton, in a park in Opelika, beside a flower shop in Tuscumbia, and at a lovers' lane in Gadsden."

But this was no ordinary homicide. The mystery was solved during intense interrogation of Darlene.

"She told us she loved Andy to pieces," recalled Kellerman. "I told her that's just an expression but she said, 'You're wrong. My love for Andy was so intense that I hugged him with every part of my body, with all my might. The next thing I knew -- the man I loved just broke! He fell apart.'"

Darlene explained she buried the body not to conceal it, but to put him to rest in places that meant something to both of them during their two year relationship.

Oddly, Darlene is happy to be in police custody. "Without the light of my life, I have nowhere else to go," she told a close friend. "Besides, it's dangerous for me to be on my own. The other day my drapes caught fire. You see, I still carry a torch for Andy."

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Thats to funny. that sound like some thing that should be on a 1000 ways to die.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
OMG....I can't believe I didn't read this until now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, when she says her drapes caught on fire is that literal? Or is she talking about the burning sensation she gets near her labia from the herpes?

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
now that was f**king funny thanks admin. for making my afternoon

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
it should not have taken him 2 years to figure out that she is a psycho.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Now that is some scary shit, Ive had chicks try to kill their self but not me!!!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Admin, you got a link to this? Just sounds like the onion to me.

Slic.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Darlene explained she buried the body not to conceal it, but to put him to rest in places that meant something to both of them during their two year relationship.

You know you're in Alabama when....a dumpster is a place two people in a relationship find special? wtf?

chemically-alterd

chemically-alterd

Dec 27, 2010
dam!! that chick is whacked! sounds like she is a schitzo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic