Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Woman admits putting antifreeze in husband’s steroids

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I heard antifreeze is a good fat burner. Better than DNP or Helios.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
This reminds me of a funny story with my wife. When we first started dating we were playing around and I said "you know I could crush your wee lil head like an egg with one hand" She came back with "yea...and I could put antifreeze in your coffee and steroids in your gym bag and you would just be another statistic" I knew she was the woman for me right then...lol

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
How in the name of Jack Fuck did the dude not see how fucked up his gear looked ??? Tell me that ??? I don't give a fuck bro, even Stevie Wonder could have seen that oil and water do not mix !!!
Yea Ye , I know there's all different color coolants . I work for a car corporation , i understand how cars work and what makes them tick and no matter what color coolant is , water doesn't mix with oil!!! And Yes , I know some coolants are oil based for certain vehicles , but idt that bitch would go SO out of her way to get that special coolant to mix in her husband gear. I mean , okay , I could be wrong, but STILL , It wouldn't mix well , you would be able to tell.
Shit man, when I mix different oils in the same syringe , I can see how they contrast , so it doesn't add up to me how this dude was so oblivious to the fact !!! Unless she was pulling and pinning without him seeing it , IDK !!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
She must have been the one doing the drawing and pinning.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
She should die the a same way she killed him, slow & painful.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I'm assuming she replaced the oil completely with antifreeze. Not mixed it. But isn't antifreeze a bright color?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm assuming she replaced the oil completely with antifreeze. Not mixed it. But isn't antifreeze a bright color?

Not the new stuff. They have done away with or are in the process of getting rid of the green kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Wouldn't the oil and anti freeze separate like oil and water??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic