Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

wolfie and home

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
justed wanted to let ev1 know that my home town of Concord Al was hit by a tornadoe with family things to deal with i will be out untill we find a place to live and have power im on my way home now to be with wife/kids n family so pls pls dont call me if u have my # i need to keep my lines open...i will chk in via cell soon as i can God Bless u all

oh all my family are alive by the Grace of God but our hearts are broken for our town and loses to friends and distant family

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Bro, very sorry to hear of your loss, glad your family is ok and you are in my prayers!!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i am so sorry to hear of your trials. Gods grace and mercy are new each and every morning, great hope in that! you and your family and friends will be in my prayers!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was gonna e-mail you to see how your family was, I know that shit hit right by you. Let me know if you need anything.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
sorry to read about your home we are here for ya bro

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
God bless bro. If we can help we will.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
God bless you man, if there is something you need, let us know, or LK and we'll take it from there

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
justed wanted to let ev1 know that my home town of Concord Al was hit by a tornadoe with family things to deal with i will be out untill we find a place to live and have power im on my way home now to be with wife/kids n family so pls pls dont call me if u have my # i need to keep my lines open...i will chk in via cell soon as i can God Bless u all

oh all my family are alive by the Grace of God but our hearts are broken for our town and loses to friends and distant family

Glad your family is safe, ITA but sorry to read about your house. Those tornadoes suck. I heard that there are a lot of victims mostly in Alabama.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
is there anyway to set up an account or something to donate for members who have been hit by such things?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic