TanjaTritt
What's New?

Wish to be a young black man...

test
Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Haha. Have you heard Lee Priest's story about when he was in a threesome and in the middle of it he looks down to see that it was the dude sucking him off and not the chick? He was like, WTF do you do? Do you freak out and ruin the whole situation or just go with it? Fucking hilarious.
I worked stages for years , clubs then touring on the road. Given away quite a few back stage passes , let chicks wear my laminate [tour id youd wear on a lanyard] to get in with me shit like that , I got a LOT of blowjobs over the years.

Rule 1 always check what's under that mini skirt ! cus you can buy tits at the store

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I worked stages for years , clubs then touring on the road. Given away quite a few back stage passes , let chicks wear my laminate [tour id youd wear on a lanyard] to get in with me shit like that , I got a LOT of blowjobs over the years.

Rule 1 always check what's under that mini skirt ! cus you can buy tits at the store
If you spent anytime in Thailand you know that package checks are always required.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
If you spent anytime in Thailand you know that package checks are always required.
No kathoey ? hahahaahha that shits been so common there for so long they are listed as an official third gender

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You ever get so horny and need a polishing so badly that you just don't care who sucks it as long as they look the part?

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
You ever get so horny and need a polishing so badly that you just don't care who sucks it as long as they look the part?
Ah that look around the room as the house lights come on and the bartender says .. last call !! and through the beer goggles as best you can focus you think .... meh , she'll do just fine , if i can grease them hips enough to get her up in the truck ... i think we all been there a few times

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
In the swinging lifestyle a "hot wife" will go out and have sex with other guys and then come home and tell the husband how great it was some will actually do it in front of the husband and the husband gets turned on by other guys plowing their wives.

You would actually be amazed of how many people are into this. My wife can go have sex with anybody she wants we're very open but I don't get turned on by it whatsoever. There's no jealousy or anything like that it just does nothing for me.

I see a lot of clients, husbands will send their wives in to be "serviced" you would be surprised how happy husbands can be when they see their wives pounded. It's very odd to me but I get to have sex with other people's wives and get paid for it. What an amazing life.
You get to have sex with hot women and get paid for it?? You are officially my new hero.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Crazy stupid part is I'd would have always guessed that chicks as hot as the ones that do come.

Few younger ones now and again when a 22 year old needs her daddy but most and the hottest are 45+ and 55+ they truly beg for it. I get told that hubby no longer has interest and they need it.

Works for me. Haha..

Hell I have a 2 state representatives that are regulars and I've seen city council people now and again.

Believe me I never dreamed I would end up in this vocation. I'm not all that pretty either.

Believe me pretty much any guy on here that's in decent shape could be doing the same thing where they live. It's hard to build the reputation of being safe. But once word gets out between women it's crazy.

Now I have a very very understanding wife of 35 years so she knows everything which makes it cool because well she does the same thing for a living.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The trends in society will dictate what people find attractive. There was once a day where a woman would ask “Do these pants make my ass look big?” And she was looking for “No” as the answer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic