winterclassic

Discussion in 'Sports Discussion' started by schultz1, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy MuscleHead

Nov 1, 2012
    I watch it every year..Kinda sad to see the players I grew up watching get old

2. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    I like marchand, he can play. No reason for him to hurt his team doing that stupid shit. Be an instigator, draw penalties and play hard. He is better that that bush league stuff.

I hope it snows during the game.

3. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    Hadnt logged in, in a minute. Just seeing this now.

Great venue, I was at the alumni game on Thursday. The entire place was electric and Gillette stadium did it right. No surprise why the Krafts won that bid to host.

Disappointed in the outcome obviously but Montreal wanted it more. We stepped on our dicks and it's evident how some key members out, are hurting us during faceoffs and neutral zone movement. Marchand being out hurts but unfortunately he's a repeat offender at what shanahan gave him 6 games on prior. He's got a target on his back but you love him when he's on your team, hate playing against him.

4. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    Thats awesome dude. The brhins need a shot of youth in their line up, team as a whole is getting long in the tooth. Agree 100% with what ypu said about marchand.

5. IronCore

IronCore Bigger Than MAYO - VIP

Sep 9, 2010
    I thought this sub forum was for Sports discussions????

6. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    You'd look like a baby giraffe trying to skate on ice. Zip it fukkstain.

7. Yaya

Yaya VIP Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Got offered tickets but was extremely hungover... thank god I didn't go

8. Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy MuscleHead

Nov 1, 2012
    I think I got this confused with the alumni game

9. matthewk04

matthewk04 VIP Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Came this close to going but my mom worked Christmas so we did family Christmas on New Years I was still kind of upset at not going until I watched the first period and I knew what kind of day it was going to be.

10. IronCore

IronCore Bigger Than MAYO - VIP

Sep 9, 2010
    Oh Yeah...Tell her I said thanks for the Great Christmas gift.. nothing like a nice hot BJ on a cold night!

11. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    They are young team now- The need to lose Chara hes all done, Spooner Ventrasca, Pastarnk lot of greta young hockey players took them most of season to get chemistry but they are looking good, just got to keep playing hard when they are ahead