Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Winter hobby

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The indoor grow is in the design stage. No pics. As far as pain relief, I call BS. Get fucked up on any drug and you could mask the pain. Dope smokers smoke dope because they enjoy the high.
The plants almost died from shock and had weak stalks due to living indoor their first 6 weeks of life. I also made the mistake of 'wet trimming' resulting in less appealing product. Ripcord and Wizard Wand. As I stated, I do not like the high.
These are from plants my buddy was going to toss, growers only pick the best girls to see thru to harvest, I grew them for shits and giggles. I have enough to last me the rest of my life.......lol

In my opinion, it might help with low-moderate pain but like u say, it's just an masking of the pain...I get absolute no relief whatsoever!!!...

The one on the right looks like it's a male...My evil step-brother use to grow out doors (his corrupt granddaddy judge and wicked witch mother whom worked for the sherrifs dept., gave him free reign...He could get away with murder, literally)...He would grow 6-8ft trees on his 1,000 acres....He would sell just about the whole crop to bikers that would come into town during harvest and of course, save some for his friends and self...I dabbled years later with the indoor stuff...Like u, for grins and hens....I love growing...Before my back went out, I grew an garden every year!...Loved every minute of it!...

Do u check the trichomes?...They have different stages...U get the most THC from the light yellow tint...

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I get hungry, forgetful and stuck. The worst comes in the morning when I cannot get out of bed.
Sounds like a sativa should treat you a little better.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Sounds like a sativa should treat you a little better.

I have tried 7 or 8 strains. Panama Red was the closest to weed as I remember weed in the 70's. Even today's Panama Red has been crossed with Kush. As far as Haze dominate strains I agree they are better than the couch lock Indica strains. Either way its just not for me.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I have tried 7 or 8 strains. Panama Red was the closest to weed as I remember weed in the 70's. Even today's Panama Red has been crossed with Kush. As far as Haze dominate strains I agree they are better than the couch lock Indica strains. Either way its just not for me.
I respect your well informed decision.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like to make jerky in the winter, different recipes to perfect my meats. If you have no use for those buds, please feel free to send them to me for research purposes ;)

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I’m keep it simple just building a new speaker box for loudasfuck

LeonardHamilton

LeonardHamilton

Nov 17, 2020
I kind of hate winter, I just stay at home and watch TV shows...

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I usually do upgrades and changes on my foxbody mustang during the winter. I may just limit it to just brakes and suspension this year because of everything going on. My job now has me working 6 days a week at a minimum. Things have been sucking lately.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic