Proposed
20 weeks
Trt test: 200/wk (normal dose)
Deca: 800/wk
Drol kickstart: 50mg ed wk 1-4 or 1-6
Tren ace: 100eod wk 13-20

Anybody ran low test high deca?
How about 2 19 nors?

Every time I run test 400+ e2 rears its ugly head. My least side effect cycle was trt test and tren ace 50 ed.

Goal is to not have to play catch up with e2. Yes, I get that drol and what I said don't go together.

Both tren and deca have jived well with me. So I'm wanting to try both together.

Trt patient. 37. 245. 13%

Goal: 260@same BF or lower. Cycle starts in the fall.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Previous cycles
1-500 testc
2- 750tc/450deca
3- 750tc/450 bold c
4- trt test/ tren ace 50 ed

Proposed
20 weeks
Trt test: 200/wk (normal dose)
Deca: 800/wk
Drol kickstart: 50mg ed wk 1-4 or 1-6
Tren ace: 100eod wk 13-20

Anybody ran low test high deca?
How about 2 19 nors?

Every time I run test 400+ e2 rears its ugly head. My least side effect cycle was trt test and tren ace 50 ed.

Goal is to not have to play catch up with e2. Yes, I get that drol and what I said don't go together.

Both tren and deca have jived well with me. So I'm wanting to try both together.

Trt patient. 37. 245. 13%

Goal: 260@same BF or lower. Cycle starts in the fall.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
No edit button?

Forgot: 6'2

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'd say 500-600mg of TrenE with TRT test would be much more productive and allow you to use your cock (if needed). Unlike Deca, the Tren still binds to the Androgen receptors and has libido, strength and hardness effects. Deca and high doses with low Test will blow you up with water and chemically castrate you in a few weeks.

I wrote a paper back in Nursing School about experimental uses for AAS. Nandrolone Decanoate was really used in Human trials for chemical castration of sex offenders (with mixed results but effective in most subjects). If you have access to OVID or PubMed the journal articles I used for references are easy to find.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I'd say 500-600mg of TrenE with TRT test would be much more productive and allow you to use your cock (if needed). Unlike Deca, the Tren still binds to the Androgen receptors and has libido, strength and hardness effects. Deca and high doses with low Test will blow you up with water and chemically castrate you in a few weeks.

I wrote a paper back in Nursing School about experimental uses for AAS. Nandrolone Decanoate was really used in Human trials for chemical castration of sex offenders (with mixed results but effective in most subjects). If you have access to OVID or PubMed the journal articles I used for references are easy to find.

High test blows me up with water. Deca aromatizes at a lesser rate. Or are you referencing a different mechanism by which deca would yield water retention?

I'm already hormonally castrated. My boys don't make testosterone and they don't make sperm. That's why I'm on TRT. Not sure why you think a replacement dose wouldn't keep proper sexual function. Not everybody gets deca dick and I had no previous ill effects. In fact, I had the most sexual desire of any cycle I've ran. Including tren.

And tren has tren dick, so....... Again, no issue with tren for me either.

Deca gets me strong AF. I'm not super concerned with conditions during snow up to my eyes season here and am running tren at the end for spring.

Not saying you're wrong. Just saying.

Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Tren acts like an androgen. Deca does not. Only way you can know is experiencing it for your self. Also water retention on Test can be mitigated by DHT based drugs or Anti-Es which are cheap and widely available. Deca metabolites are harder to deal with.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Tren acts like an androgen. Deca does not. Only way you can know is experiencing it for your self. Also water retention on Test can be mitigated by DHT based drugs or Anti-Es which are cheap and widely available. Deca metabolites are harder to deal with.
Thanks.

So can I use masteron instead of adex if I run high test again?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
deca gives me the best results of any aas ive ever tried. the combination of joint relief, solid strength and size gains, and zero dick issues. I like the results I get from tren looks wise but it is the only aas that has ever given me dick issues as far as not being able to finish. I think the key may be taking cabasor with deca.

Reactions: Jin
BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Sorry to side track but how'd you like that bold cyp? Good lean gains? Lots of pip?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Sorry to side track but how'd you like that bold cyp? Good lean gains? Lots of pip?
Liked it very much. Not a big mass builder nor strength compound though. Def a summer/cutting drug.

Zero pip.

Great vascularity and conditioning. Increased endurance. Good beach body AAS IMO. Next summer cycle I plan to run trt test/400tren/450bc.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Great vascularity and conditioning. Increased endurance. Good beach body AAS IMO. Next summer cycle I plan to run trt test/400tren/450bc.

does it cut as good as tren? Any sides like high BP?

thx

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
does it cut as good as tren? Any sides like high BP?

thx
Tren doesn't aromatize so you get a very dry look running it with low dose test.

Boldenon does to a lesser extent than test. So you still need to control e2.

Boldenon does not have the same nutrition partitioning effect as tren. So in that sense it is inferior as a cutting agent.

Overall I cut on both and liked the results of each. Hence wanting to try them together. I had a "wetter" look on BC, so not as striated but vascularity equal to tren.

Blood pressure slightly elevated with BC. Not so with tren. Go figure. Take 12g of fish oil a day on cycle and it'll knock it right back down.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Take 12g of fish oil a day on cycle and it'll knock it right back down.

12g of fish oil per day. Were all the cats in the neighborhood chasing you around? LOL Just the thought of that much makes me burp fish oil caps, which is not my favorite! LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic