RalfKelleh
What's New?

Winstrol water base recipe

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I think he was joking.
I'd estimate that 99% of Winny is taken via tablet or capsule.
Occasionally someone like me (who doesn't like taking orals), will make an injectable.
For me I feel the injectable works slightly better, but I imagine for the average person there is probably no noticeable difference...

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
It can be painful (like prop.) for some people.
I usually mix it with something else, and keep it at or below 1cc, so it's not too bad.
I imagine doing 2-3cc's at a time could be pretty rough though...
Yeah, that what I hear about the pain. And that's funny, because I used to be able to get long ago the Winthorp and the Upjohn Winny V and I don't recall it hurting much. Maybe cause I was young, hungry and competing. Sometimes I got in 50mg/ and others the 200mg/ml. I wonder if their recipe is any different?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Yeah, that what I hear about the pain. And that's funny, because I used to be able to get long ago the Winthorp and the Upjohn Winny V and I don't recall it hurting much. Maybe cause I was young, hungry and competing. Sometimes I got in 50mg/ and others the 200mg/ml. I wonder if their recipe is any different?

My guess is that the raws they used more pure than the sh*t the average Joe gets from China or wherever. I've known people who have used just the bare minimum of BA with a Winny or Prop mixture and it still buckled them.

B

Bob Gibson

Apr 20, 2017
I think he was joking.
I'd estimate that 99% of Winny is taken via tablet or capsule.
Occasionally someone like me (who doesn't like taking orals), will make an injectable.
For me I feel the injectable works slightly better, but I imagine for the average person there is probably no noticeable difference...
Really appreciate the info, bro. same as u, always run injectable winny oil, not feel any bad yet. as for the water, need to think it again.

B

Bob Gibson

Apr 20, 2017
My guess is that the raws they used more pure than the sh*t the average Joe gets from China or wherever. I've known people who have used just the bare minimum of BA with a Winny or Prop mixture and it still buckled them.

Only BA? what's the ratio?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Only BA? what's the ratio?

My response was simply to indicate that some people think BA is what causes the pain when they inject Prop or Winny (or other substances). BA isn't always the culprit. I could be lower grade raws. It could be crystallization of the hormones. Etc...

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Yep, most times its the crystallization drying out in the injection site... good old winny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Bob Gibson

Apr 20, 2017
My response was simply to indicate that some people think BA is what causes the pain when they inject Prop or Winny (or other substances). BA isn't always the culprit. I could be lower grade raws. It could be crystallization of the hormones. Etc...
Gotya

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic