Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Winstrol Suspension

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Ok has anyone ever made or used injectable winstrol suspension. This is the water based version. I know after it sits the winstrol will separate to the bottom. Now forgive my ignorance but when using it does it need to be separated and taken out of the vial for use and if so how is that done. If not do you just draw up the off white separation and pin that? Again I’m new at this one and it’s the water based suspension not the oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Warm it up and shake it. Also store the vial on its side in the future

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Water based winstrol is not for the faint of heart. Shake it vigorously before drawing it up. Shoot as soon as possible. Prepare to limp.

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Warm it up and shake it. Also store the vial on its side in the future

Why store on its side, did you like the water base version, how affective was it? Also have you done oil base injectable and if so which one did you life better?

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Easier to mix than a puck of paste on the bottom....m2c. That pip is real brother

m2c?? I’m not worried about the pip. But anything to minimize it I’m game for it for sure. What about you have you done the oil base? How did you like the suspension?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I've done both and I dont like either. Always broke me out

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
m2c = my 2 cents. After 4 or 5 pins I switched to tabs due to pip.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
The old Upjohn winny suspension was incredible... basically no PIP. But that was 20+ years ago.

I've used 1 brand of UG water based suspension and ended up dumping it after 2 shots... the swelling and PIP were beyond bad.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I used to love this stuff, made me strong like bull!

29983d1079883006-sydgroup-stanozolol-50-100mg-ml-estanozolol01.jpg

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
The old Upjohn winny suspension was incredible... basically no PIP. But that was 20+ years ago.

I've used 1 brand of UG water based suspension and ended up dumping it after 2 shots... the swelling and PIP were beyond bad.

Well my guy has been using what I brewed and I just started and it’s working nice with him and there is hardly any PIP. I don’t know UGL’s use but that’s why I like brewing myself because I know what’s done and exactly what I’m getting. So far my guy is amazed by it and at 1ml pin there hasn’t been any PIP. This version is BA,BB, distilled water, and emulsifier and it separated correctly after letting it sit and there’s been no PIP issue. Prolly gonna brew up oil base soon and compare the too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic