Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Winstrol or Primobolan

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hi! First of all, I've cycled twice with anavar and winstrol and another with turinabol and anavar. All oral. Now I want to do a cycle with only one steroid, winstrol injectable or primobolan... Also adding clenbuterol... I want to get the ripped look, my size is quite good, but my muscle seems a bit soft. My question is should I choose winstrol injectable or primobolan? what are the side effects of one and another, specially regarding hairloss and acne?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Hi! First of all, I've cycled twice with anavar and winstrol and another with turinabol and anavar. All oral. Now I want to do a cycle with only one steroid, winstrol injectable or primobolan... Also adding clenbuterol... I want to get the ripped look, my size is quite good, but my muscle seems a bit soft. My question is should I choose winstrol injectable or primobolan? what are the side effects of one and another, specially regarding hairloss and acne?

Only chiming in because a very good and trusted friend of mine has tried both so I'm going off what she experienced. As we all react to things differently, she had bad PIP, chin hair growth (not much but some) and her clitoris was very enlarged while on winstrol.

I'm sure others will say the same, but make sure the primo is actually real primo if you go that route.

Hopefully a couple females are able to chime in to help you further. Jenner, have you tried both?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Promo hands down over winny much safer and as mentioned above winny virilizes readily in women

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

Well, since you have already done winny and other compounds...you must be aware of the sides that come along with them.

I have done both injectable and caps for winny and I personally did not like the injectable winny, I prefer caps.

Primo is less harsh but needs to be run a lot longer and for me the sides were mild.

I'm sure you know that each compound affects each person differently, I have never had acne from any of it. Hair loss was minimal as well as hair growth.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I agree w/ all the comments above. Primo is a longer half-life so takes longer to "saturate". The thing w/ winstrol is that it isn't uncommon to experience tough sides - it is called the "snakebite drug" for that - it's not consistently like that, but the experience can be harsh, almost like it's a more "toxic" presence to the system, even tho as a whole the sides are not all that bad. The one thing I'd call out about winstrol is the "anti-estrogen" aspect of it - it's great to dry you out, but it can also dry out your joints as a result of that "estrogen suppression" nature.

Another thing to look at when you're comparing compounds is the dosing. Typically oral win is taken in like 10 mg tabs, so you'd be looking at 70 mg / week. A typical primo cycle is 100-150 mg E5D. So if you're comparing on weekly dosage, the primo is a lot more. So if you were comparing these, I'd venture you're going to look at more aggressive sides from the primo because of the dosing. If you were looking to run say 50 mg E3D of winstrol inject, so a little more than 100 mg / week that would be more on par w/ the primo in terms of dosage and seriousness of sides. I think on that you'd start experiencing the more aggressive sides as well - hair, voice, and with winstrol, more dryness in your joints.

If you wanted to look at 50 mg E5D primo, say compared to 10 mg win ED, I think you'd find the win sides to be less.

It's sort of a toss up. I still find winstrol to have a greater occurrence of crappy experience w/ the joints and people sometimes get low-grade fever and stuff like that on it- that's what I referring to when I mentioned it seems more "toxic" to the body, in the way that sometimes it seems like the body is fighting it more (e.g. w/ low-grade fever).

General observations, but for say "more predictability" in the cycle, I'd go w/ primo, but if you're looking at a more aggressive cycle, I think you're going to find those androgenic sides in both of them, particularly the winny inject. They are both DHT derivatives so will **** w/ your hair, very possible voice change, facial hair, etc.

What sort of dosing were you considering?

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
I Was considering running 100mg a week for 5 to 6 weeks

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I Was considering running 100mg a week for 5 to 6 weeks

If you are talking about Primo, 100mg a week is fine but you need to run it way longer than that..I run primo 16 weeks.

Last edited:
Missmaxx1313

Missmaxx1313

TID Lady Member
Oct 17, 2015
How many days a week should a cycle of winni and clen? What would the best dosage be for both? Also how many weeks should that cycle Run?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
How many days a week should a cycle of winni and clen? What would the best dosage be for both? Also how many weeks should that cycle Run?

You should start your own thread so it doesn't derail the original poster.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic